The honor of 1v1…

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llllMllEllGllAllTllRllOllNllll, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Lol, now your posting in fourms about me?

2. Sorry people. This post is a waste of time, he deleted his posts to make me look like the monster.. Lol I have a feeling if you heard both sides of the story, things would be different

3. Lets hear it bud

4. This might get good. No lock!

5. Lmao, sad! :lol:

6. Course I deleted my posts! My wall had to much noobpuke on it.

Get over it you accepted a 1v1 unlpaded on me and said you were done

7. Ok, first I posted in world chat about my clan needing mercs for nml. I see on my wall after I posted that he spammed me, I told him "stop it noob" then he told me to 1V1 him, I said fine.

Then he hits me a lot of times and I hit him back, FYI the reason I told him I was done is because he bought the most expensive def pot. I can't hit him even with mystical hammers. I said I'm done and my typical happy kaw-ing, then he unloads on me and tells me ha...

Then he walls my owner and she posts in clan chat, then a couple of my friends ask him what's wrong and he starts bad-mouthing them :(

This kid needs to get out of fourms and keep his mouth shut.

I rest my case...

8. Now _farm_ is using his troops to try and assasinate and attack me but he keeps failing and losing money

Pathetic

9. Anybody has ss? If not, nobody gives a **** :roll:

10. ⇧Bs story. Lol. You make me laugh. Ill pull storm in here to testify later. Hell Ill admit right now.

Hell raiser in MG was talking in wc.
    I threw a bypassing fit and told him to check pm.
    Then you walled me calling me a noob. The "spam" was my do not delete my link walls. Ill be in your news bud

11. Already posted my crap res SS and Btw, 8 sdp theyll be gone soon Im not the one losing gold.

12. LOL wanna see my pots? Seals only

13. Alright, lets end this farm. Leave me alone or I promise things WILL GET BAD

14. Dylan you were dtw for the first ten minutes of ou 1v1. If two scouts are "lots of hits" you best get some lube.

15. Same thing⇧ I aint done. My terms for our ONE VERSUS ONE have not been met.

16. Ss Dylan? No? Get outa forums! Farm ss? No? Get outa forums! Thank you for making a troll able thread. Now unless there's ss there's no proof which makes this a pointless thread.

17. Actually Dylan...I watched the whole thing unfold jumping wall to wall! You did except 1v1 with farm, u did unload, u did change your mind

18. Thats not really ending anything.. @Dylan :lol:

19. LEAVE ME ALONE

STOP POSTING IN FOURMS

STOP GIVING FALSE TESTIMONY

ALL YOUR GOIN TO GET HERE IS LAUGHS

YOU CAN'T FARM ME SO BACK OFF

I CAN FARM YOU EASILY BUT I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE MY CLAN AND MY FRIENDS

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!