The Greatest Build in KaW!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Reproduction, Dec 21, 2014.

1. @ troll. I really don't get it? You have a small armada of alts at your disposal, you spend considerably more real dollars than the majority can afford or are willing to spend.
    You belong to a strong clan and alliance in the game, you have solid kingdoms, you have all the good stuff available to you, and yet you spend most of your time here in forums whining and hating on people?
    Who does that? Are you mad? Or just really sad?

2. ^are you really trying to call a fellow KaWer really sad? We all are :lol:

Deal with it

3. Did I give the pretense I had a life?

I apologize if I did. Also I only comment negatively towards stupid people and people I don't like. You can decide which category you're in.

4. What do I care of your categories. You're just another nobody on a rapidly declining social app. Who cares what you think. Just enjoy the game. You're not half as clever as you think you are. Most of the the people you impress are most likely prepubescent impressionable half wits like cos-delta.

5. I personally know sneakbo

6. There was once a time when it was kind of similar to reddit, actually. SPRAGGA was first made up I think in Feb 2011 so clearly not an imitation of doge. Doge was an imitation of Spragga