The Great Quetzal Hunt Made Even Greater

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 24, 2014.

1. cmon this bs.these promo hunts give jack shiz why bother all they doing is making ppl spend more $ n fornothing they cant even give more seals away cuz its there money maker n i hope alot of ppl relize this n stop feeding them so much cuz now kaw just getting more gready n less generous give out alot more seals kaw we pay your way give us more stuff on these events n better equipment then what the game offers you have to have 30k feathers just to get a seal n look only 1 xtal n acouple aqua n inferno thats greed for the amount all of us kaw payers spend to only have them change the rules again n they wonder why ppl cheat

2. ^^^
    Basically said devs shortened event increased feather drop to make people go on a feather hunting spree and spend more money to try and get those extra banners they added. Which won't be worth it in the long run, since they are not enchant-able. Not what the people want

3. Keep de eb change the drops

4. **** the devs **** **** the devs mc kerser

5. And i only have 11k fairy feathers hmmm

6. I got 4000feathers today and its not even halfway

7. Hmm

Did the math and as long as you devs DONT CHANGE THE EVENT AGAIN, 90k feathers is possible by the new end date...but like I said, that's as long as you DONT FRICKIN CHANGE IT AGAIN, rawr

8. Even to bump up the amount of feathers?

9. good job devs :)

10. Come on devs this is not helping at all You should still upgrade how many feathers you get but you shouldn't lower when it ends

11. @all the people who ***** and moan, if devs didnt make money from events and such there would be no kaw. Remind your self your not entitled to buy anything in this game, its your chooice. That being said, the money that the devs make, PAY for the changes you whine about. Coding takes time and money. Stop asking for free seals cause the devs dont have to do a damn thing for you or the game. But SUPRISE!!!!! THEYRE ACTUALLY DOING ****!!!!

12. Devs.. will the lvl 2 banner have spy stats?

13. They do terror

14. Yes, it will.