The Great Quetzal Hunt Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 20, 2014.

1. @vithuit

It really has been a massive clan coordination . Never have i been part of such a massive teamwork. We have basically lived in-game for 6 weeks. Theres no freeloading. We all decided to go for it and its paid off.

2. Wow devs. Just wow. The biggest slap in the face yet to all of us who have spent months staying on top of the leaderboard.

3. How about a Daily update now that there is only 1 week left? Please

4. I think someone will break 1 million.

5. I doubt it. Half million easily though. Maybe even three quarters if top 3 compete

6. i think top will have around 650K feathers maybe a bit higher if devs bump the drops on the last day or so, but 750K or 1M is out of reach

7. Does everyone outside the top ten or so realize they're competing for a banner with 10% more stats than existing banners? And existing banners are currently a total of maybe 12% stats bonus?

8. update pretty please, trying too see if im on pace :)

9. yes we do spilatch. We just want it for the rarity and bragging rights lol.

10. Is it that Hard to Get a Daily update for the Last Fee days

11. Updated yet again :)
    Nearing 1,000,000,000 total feathers in the wild!

12. Gratz on 100 lady hawk

13. Thanks for update, just curious are those numbers as of your update post or are they from hrs ago?

14. about an hour ago it appears based on hawks current count.

15. thank you burns 

16. About how many quetzal birds were harmed during this hunt community? Don't make me call EPA on you.

17. Fun race at the top between katie and superkiller, wonder who sleeps less lol.

18. Where's kuzmich?

19. KUZMICH said he wasn't participating in this hunt before it started.