The Great Quetzal Hunt Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 20, 2014.

1. You saw nothing! :p

2. Devs, when is raffle coming up ?? Its now 12:16 pst time according to.my calculations.

3. Soon. We've taken the snapshot at noon and will be getting the winners out shortly.

4. HOPE I WILL WIN THIS TIME :D

5. 355 k. Wow that's just unreal

6. Well, took two days off and fell a bit behind. Guess top 1 is out of reach now.

Top1 and 2 have an amazing head to head race

7. nice george

8. I finally hit 50k..
    I am the 3.7%

9. Indeed it is. That far exceeds our expectations for this event.

10. Didn't take clan hopping into account huh? ;) I think your levels are about right for the average players tbh.

Your problem comes that when you try to cater for your super active big spenders, the average player starts to feel neglected.

I dot think you've done too bad on this one devs, the new ebs could of had a lot better drops to make them more appealing, but all in all good job 

11. 41k for doing b2b recks for 5 days.
    Not bad, if i say so myself, should hit 80k if i carry on like this, tiring work tho, wish i had more $

12. For your next promo, variation would be AWESOME. Surely you see how tiring b2b reck is for 6 weeks ? :)

13. ^ and i complain about 5 days

14. yeah well when you increase the feather drops this much, us big boys gonna make some crazy numbers. But yeah 355 is intense to hit already.

I took a couple days off too PG but maybe I can keep my top 100 despite these ludricous changes from last week lol

15. Can you please tell us what the quetzal skulls are for exactly, or are they just a super attack pot? 6,200,000 attack pot it sayes. I was hopeing there were like a seal or horn for a bonus quetzal eb. Could you shed some light please...n i need to win that last raffle please

16. Someone is definitely going to hit half a million feathers

17. Can we get an update by chance, pretty please

18. Dear kaw_community

Can we have a update please? Thx

19. At first I thought it's a xstal and seal your way to the top however it's far more interesting. Involves a lot of coordination and teamwork and good clan hop timing so not miss next EB. And immense determination, I couldn't do it.