The Great Quetzal Hunt (Final EB Out Now!)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sucks for superkiller. Leading for 2 months then lost the lead on the last day. Good job to all top 100 tough.

2. Where's my 90k banner yo?

3. Any chance of trading in the aqua & inferno for another seal? Have no need for either. I know there are many in the same boat. :D

4. When are you handing out the rewards

5. devs said it could be up to 48 hours. It hasn't wven hit half of that yet. Chill a bit yo

6. But what will we do till then Ren?

7. Still working on getting them out everyone, will have an update for you as soon as possible.

8. KaW you haven't started yet?

9. Pretty sure there are easier ways to distribute than typing every single name into the script. :)

10. Haha, did you not see their Twitter saying they are taking in ten interns this Summer :p

Keeping them busy.

11. So when are we going to get our rewards, it's been over 48 hours

12. It's been 46 hours.

13. Well I shouldn't be surprised but the equipment sucks as usual. Only good thing out of it all was the banner.

14. Hopefully between the 10 interns they manage 1 full working brain. Ata needs it

15. Guys :) support this campaign, and I assure you its worth the time , let's boycott the devs , stop spending rl money on xtals and ebs for a week and the devs will stop giving us noob equips , let the devs have a taste of their own medicine , let the devs starve, let the devs have sleepless nights .individually we are a drop , together we are an ocean . We can make a statement . We can do this .

16. the best thing about the event woz the last feather eb wich they took away

17. Well devs u just lost a big spender. Congratz on wasting everyone's time.

18. Well devs u just lost a big spender. Congratz on wasting everyone's time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.