The Great Quetzal Hunt (Final EB Out Now!)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Last reckoning 4 minutes till feather hunt ends

2. Gimme my goods, devs. :D

3. IT'S FINALLY OVER!!! SCHOOLS OUT!!! Oh, sorry...
    THE FEATHER HUNT IS OVER!! ,_,

4. Does an eb started by noon PST still drop feathers if it ends after noon PST?

5. Nope feathers stopped dropping at end of event time.

6. Yes it does, we finished a rotwb 3 mins after end and it dropped feathers

7. rowb most likely started before end, there for it still counts ;/

8. official clock ran off by 3-4 mins- all ebs stopped their feather drops, regardless of when it was started, sorry. Event is over

9. quetzal ebs be bk after prizes come n skulls will be sold.like seals n horns i know this :)

10. Devs told me as hes my dad ;)

11. Good to let every one know who u r so angry players could take it out on you lol

12. Good to let every one know who u r so angry players could take it out on you lol

13. Anyone else wondering what devs have for us to hunt next? ...I am

14. The clan I was in started its last Reckoning at 11:30pdt. Well before the 12:00 pdt deadline. But did not get payout. I know this happened to other clans. If it happened to your clans let tthe devs know. They'll fix it. The KAW policy os to pay if eb starts before the deadline

15. @Grrr it doesn't work that way for hunting events, it hasn't for the past hunting events and won't this time around.

16. Bring back the Tod come on

17. @aku, support has already said that if you start the eb before the deadline that it is supposed to pay out. They just wanted me to post to see if it was a common problem

18. I'm sure the next hunt is gonna be butterfly's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.