The Great Quetzal Hunt (Final EB Out Now!)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Boots & a crown? Seriously? Just so I understand correctly, you made 2 of the weakest possible equip pieces the "prize" for this event??

2. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Yea tell us now so we know. Two weeks is a long time for poop equip

3. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Wow 2 months and prizes suck worst than fang and moth event combined. Is ata under new management? The last 3 months have been one disappointment after another. S3 sucked, new ebs (scroll hunt anyone?) sucked, banners (due to taking a year to enchant) sucked, new event sucks. One thing that didn't suck was asw. Yeah that is gone, so u suck for that too. Done holding breathe. Time to accept the sucking and move on.

4. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

That new EB pays very low and the biggest reward has been 11 feathers. Many got even 0 feathers. How will that help?

5. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

What the hell are the quetzal skulls?

6. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Great, the moth hunt pretty much paralyzed everyone as a fools errand. No one wanted to do anything but collect moths.

The day that ended was a happy day for me.

7. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

I would like to at least know the stats before I drop $100 to get decent equip. I spent money so I could get the Ice tail for my alt and honestly it wasn't worth it for the fact of how much it fails. 2 months is long but you can easily get 34k feathers. Just please devs, make the equip worth it 

8. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

4 thoughts/queries.

I cannot reply to this unless I select the forum from "activites" forum. Cannot even reply from the announcement or event forum. Very odd. Pls fix.

What is the exact time and timezone when the event ends? We do not all live in the same timezone.

What is the stats of the equip drops? The equip from previous hunts was very dissappointing and not worth it for most players. I know many playere who openly mock these hunts. You may be able to alleviate this bad taste by making what we are supposed to chase visible now....assuming you are willing and the stats are worth chasing.

I am not sure why the multiple for successful war wins is so high. We want new people warring...who are gonna fail more than they win...hence are disadvantaged and makes it more attractive for them to just hit ebs if thy find the feather hunt an attractive idea. Just a personal perspective.

9. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Top 100 means lb 100? Or top collector 100?

10. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Well lowered from 100k to 80k

11. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

YAY more crappy EBs. Definitely what this game needed.

Post the stats of the equip so we actually know what we're working for and give up when you tell us how **** it is.

Finally, why can't I post on kaw_communitys threads unless I make a post elsewhere first.

12. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

YAY more whiners! Definitely what this game needs.

13. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Hi kaw comm, can you please explain the skulls that drop from the new eb. I'm baffled

Thanks

14. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

I've been collecting for 5 days.... Only have around 1.5k in feathers.... Tier 1 is 2k....

Wtf....

15. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

2 whole months?? I'm gonna forget all about this damn event after the first 2 weeks. Guess feedback didn't matter too much because we still don't get the stats of equip to even determine if it's worth it and second, 1 xtal for 2000 feathers? That's a crappy incentive. I'm sure 2000 can easily be obtained by a higher stat player but what about the lower stat? That incentive makes the lower stat not want to participate because they are practically getting nothing for hitting 24/7.Don't think I'll be participating️

16. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

I'm out. The weapons are never good

17. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Eb is trash at best. Also why do we get def pots not all operating systems can buy or sell, but are consumed when attacked? What gives. Do y'all test anything seriously?

18. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Wanted to say the same exact thing serenity

19. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

This should have x4 than escape plunder

20. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

This is to Kaw_Community:

The developers have mentioned that they would show the stats of the equipment at the start of the event. Please tell them to stay with with their promise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.