The Great Quetzal Hunt (Final EB Out Now!)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The bird ebs will last after this event is over or not?i mean to ask if the bird ebs r permanent or temporary?

2. So many crybabies here  better complain about pvp system 

3. Why pays this epic today less gold per hit tan yesterday?????????????

4. Because devs want you to do pvp 

5. Yeah I like the idea of multiple lucky winners, based on a range of feathers earned. Whether it is banners or equipment, there are enough rewards to draw for each level.

6. Devs great job on promo , I am really enjoying it but even when promo is over can you pls let the new ebs run a bit longer so all of us can a chance to use our skulls..thx

7. @kaw_community why are they only giving out 1 health crystal even in teir 9.5 the xtals are most valuable for people that was and previous events you gave out multiple xtals for each different tier

8. You get multiple seals of the damned. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

9. Hey Devs do you think there will be a last minute feather increase on the last day of the hunt so people who are close to their goal could quickly get there? Thanks

10. Those of you working towards the Top 100 Banner reward will be pleased to know we've updated the appearance of the banner to stand out even more against the rest.

11. I want one 

12. JAXthe 90k banner should have a Queztal Skull for all completing the top lvl... the top #100 should have a further differentiator color is right thinking... gratz all who made 90k 

13. I do like the look of the new banner but it raises a question. Will we be able to discern propack users from non propack users using accent coloring like we do today on mobile? because "new" banner looks like what i was assuming propack "old" banner was gooing to look like just with an extra skull on the ground

14. The only reason i mention this is because many people value propack allies above non-propack and as an ally trader you can imagine my concern now that it has become ridiculously easy to get a 70k quetzal banner, that we need to be able to discern between these users. I buy inactives so im not terribly concerned, but others might be.

15. It Burns those were my thoughts exactly. I believe KaW devs believe the extra elements in the banner are sufficient. Personally I believe top 100 should have a separate color all together.

Also since many have reached 90k maybe add an extra tier with another color. I would be really butthurt if I was #101 with maybe 300k feathers just tl receive the reward 90k feather hunters do.

16. While I would love to see new tiers (150K 250K etc), as many will reach current top tier, at the very least I was wondering if the achievement could get new levels. Maybe level 10 for 500K.

17. You devs should increase feathers again

18. I like the floating feathers on the new flag, so now I can be on a hole new level of jelly.

19. i like it :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.