The Great Quetzal Hunt (Final EB Out Now!)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've noticed in the last few hours that the plunder for Tree of Death has gone down about 10m per action. What brought about the system change to lower plunder?

2. Nice idea Redundis...Support

3. I came to say it but that gut best me to it. Plunder lowered by about 10m per hit

4. You said my skull would be returned devs, yet I don't see it anywhere.....please get back to me on this.I sent an email and you lot didn't even send me one back.

5. Hasn't dropped for me yet still 61+

6. Yea I noticed the change in plunder as well
    About 10mil less for me from all attacks
    Not a complaint, just an observation️

7. Did I read correctly in the admin's post that the quetzal skulls will become RE-USABLE attack pots after the event!?. If so, awesome!

8. Devs you guys are doing great but I have a suggestion. I think for the last day you should massively increase feather drops. I think this would be a good idea because I know everyone really wants these awesome equipment rewards just as much as I do, and that's a lot by the way. Thanks.

9. What about skulls that were used during the glitch?

10. No way they're reusable all you would need is one

11. 2 things. Change the random winner to a higher amount. 16k is nothing and people can get that really easily. Make it like 50k or something so their is less variety, otherwise there will be people who are inactive that win it just like the moth event

12. Devs how about that tier 10 ? Lol an even better banner 100k feathers lol .. Come on you know you want too 

13. I agree to keeping eb available longer so ppl can use their skulls. No way a clan of 70 or more can use 1 skull each.(most clans anyways)

14. Dev,can you start another events with nobillity points as reward?

15. So y'all gonna let the Tree of Death run while y'all tally up the feathers, right???? 

16. I wish kaw_admin would clarify the previous statement made about quetzal skulls being restored to your inventory after use restarting...

17. I like what dragster said. Change amount to 50k and up. That way its a random winner who actually put SOME kind of effort into the event, and not just some 'casual' player who only unloads once or twice a day every day, or less.

18. Maybe there should be two random winners, One 50 k and up and one below 50 k but not below 16 k. Small players who cannot possibly get enough feathers as it takes 6 - 10 hours for their clan to do reckoning do deserve a chance too.

19. Haven't gotten Any Feathers on last ROTW why is that

20. Minimal effort. You got 9 actions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.