The Great Quetzal Hunt (Final EB Out Now!)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

If you guys at ATA don't make HTE drop more than 50 every hte, why do it?

2. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Off System Player vs Player gets ignored again in the devs fun little promotions...

You devs make us feel like your unloved forgotten pet that you keep chained up out back and always forget to feed.

We just want to play... Where is our events???

3. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

You'd have to run 16 one hour htes 24/7 for all 60 days, at least make it drop around 80.

4. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

You haven't really released any information your requests for feathers are abit extreme like 2000 just for one xtal and 8000 for lowest or equip  release higher dropping rates and inform us what ebs and some people might get involved for now I'm out

5. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

The xtals dont increase wid d level of rewards??

6. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

The rewards from wars are really terrible. Make more off just running HTE or rotwb

7. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

I think feathers from wars should be increased

8. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Kinda getting tired of these types of Promos. I like the 2x drops better personally. :/ (Summer Promo)

9. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

I won't being trying at all. 2000 feathers for the max amount of xstals is fine with me 

You guys just lost so much potential income it is not even funny 

Good thing years.of marketing gives me the ability to laugh at the devs who obviously seem to not like money 

10. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

So much crying lol

11. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

If anyone has not noticed epics only drop 40 or so max even hte. So if u want to collect 100k looks like ee is where u will have to go.

12. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Seriously though, I have a couple of thoughts.

#1) feedback suggested shorter promos, I'm ok with a long one as long as you provide us details of what we are working for stat wise

#2) Increase rewards from wars, running rotwb will provide twice the payout as level 5 EE winning a war in a 1 hour war. HTE will pay just short of equivalent.

#3) I noticed a significant decrease in horn/seal rewards this time around, this definitely won't be appreciated by the community for a much longer event

13. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

No support. This event is way way way way way way wayyyyyy too damn long. I wanted like a week.

14. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Hold the phone... 2 months? I thought this would be one month. That's way too damn long. What the hell was going on in your monkey heads?

15. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

100k feathers? Hah what a great joke..

16. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

We all still got an real life, think about it devs. We can't play always and everyday.. A loyal player that have work.. Real life.. How he is able to get 100k? (when I ask how I meant with a fair time per day spend on a mobile game compered to real life)

17. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

no feathers in tsg why

18. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Again, new Epic Battles in the Great Quetzal Hunt series will come out every two weeks, and drops will be ramped up as this happens. They'll be plenty of time to get your hands on enough feathers.

Keep in mind that while the hunt itself is a part of this event, there's also the new Epic Battle series with a new Epic Battle coming out every two weeks.

19. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Kaw community - can you confirm yes or no whether we will know the equip stats for this event upfront?

20. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Question of the day Rash. Please answer kaw 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.