The Great Quetzal Hunt (Final EB Out Now!)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thanks for the free skull that i have since waisted on the still broken eb. Keep trying. Law of averages should apply eventualy.

2. Really disappointed in the lowering of the change to the feather drop. I thought this quetzal crap would actually be worth it, but obviously not.

3. It's still achievable without any increase at all. Keep your head up and don't complain when it's not needed. Find you a clan that does the reckoning in 30 mins or less. 15 minutes is optimal.

4. And be active. That is most important**

5. Once again the devs put a needed drop for the next new eb (the skull) in the attack pots! Just like the HTE seals did! We lost them when using all pots in war! So hmmmm! Been bitten twice now! How about a return on my lost skulls, and the seals way back when! Pfft!

6. I agree it is achievable, i was at 18k a couple of days ago now at 40k my goal is 50k

7. Ph 2/4 (75%) steal then sct
    ph 3/4 (50%) attackinate then scout

8. Payout isnt too good lol

9. Devs 90k was way too easy to get with the huge drop increase. Give us more tier goals. 120k and 150k or so would be nice. Don't need a huge reward for it maybe an extra seal or more xtals or even crappy horns. Just something to do for the next week...

10. Loool I like the pic of the guy getting attacked by birds

11. How many feathers does the new eb drop

12. Its sucks its not even worth it for people that want to earn gold cant as half there clan is crippled by this stupid things I want to grow not earn feathers this should have ended ages ago !

13. I am less than 10k away from 90k, took me less than a week to get this, bunch of whiners๎’๎’๎’

14. Change the May 5 raffle prize to 10K feathers... a final draw is always better than the others

15. wheres the plunder bonus equipment? all i wanna know....ty in adv

16. fairness

Hi just a friendly suggestion for future moth/feather type events.
    Would it not be easier to reward a feather for each successful action on an EB? That way even smaller accounts can benefit! Fair for all!
    Also reward the tiers in the following way: average reward tier (let's say 5)
    A full unload (60) actions x hours played (12 hours average) x days of event.
    Top tier of reward: 60 actions x 18 hours gameplay (unloads) x days of event?
    This would tempt all to xtal as the whole spectrum of gamers can gain!
    You could then 'reward' the person with most actions per day / per clan with bonus drops!
    Hopefully this is a great solution to KAW as a whole! ๎€Ž

17. Devs u are slowly torturing us with these stupid ebs, this last eb is put out to slow down the collection of feathers surley? .the pay out should be more considering u can earn the same feathers in 16 minute on a tired.. everything else is cool devs keep up the good work

18. Devs u are slowly torturing us with these stupid ebs, this last eb is put out to slow down the collection of feathers surley? .the pay out should be more considering u can earn the same feathers in 16 minute on a tired.. everything else is cool devs keep up the good work

19. If seagulls have talons they would be so ******* dangerous :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.