The Great Quetzal Hunt (Final EB Out Now!)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Lol these rewards suck. Devs please fix ee before these crap hunts with crap rewards

2. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Yes imaginary amigos question has puzzled me so I demand a response DROP ALL THE PVP CRAP YOUR DOING AND GET YOUR BEST PEOPLE ON THIS BULL OK.YES.

I like birds

3. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Keep in mind that there will be new Epic Battles in this new series every two weeks and that drop rates can change. The intention is that those who actively participate in the event should be able to obtain their desired rewards.

4. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Have fun Kuzmich

5. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Didn't you say that PvP would drop Moths? Now, two months later, feathers STILL don't? I realize implementing this would be time consuming, however, I'd rather have no promises than false promises.

6. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Collecting 100k feathers in 2 month is nearly impossible if you don't do hte 24/7 and finish 3 of them in 2 hours at least.

Without knowing the stats of the rewards, who will really try to reach that goal?

To be realistic, an item that has 1 mil CS more than an item that already exists may be shiny, but it will change the outcome of an action in maybe 1 out of 1000.

Recently the promo items have been a disappointment once the stats got revealed.

7. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Kaw community - Do please tell us the raw stats so we know what levels r worth going for - or actually not bother with the event if stats r poor vs current eq, ie no point. Please answer this as most of kaw want to know. We have been caught twice now on bad stats - fang and moth (i know i got top eq twice and dont even use it). Thankyou

8. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Ohhhhh Kaw Com.....

[​IMG]

9. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

hmmm...EBs will change, drop rates will change... Where have I heard that before? I know....during the moth hunt before the devs disappeared for a month!

10. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Thanks for event and for awards being different. Is the crown a trinket or head item?

11. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

They can't make these more powerful than EE equipment, keep that in mind.

12. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Well I'll take a few crystals and seals for free but I'm not spending any money like crystalling every eb

13. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

100,000 Feathers in 60 day's. You have to get 1,670 feather's aday. How are you supposed to do that? Sounds unreachable, plus the equipment being rewarded, doesn't seem worth the effort to even try. Goodluck lmao

14. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

O great - gettin equip that resets like a @

15. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Wtf - where the rest of my message

16. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

If no one knows the stats and after the fleecing from the previous two events no one will bother to chase and just collect naturally and get some eq. they wont ever use. Thanks

17. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

The new eb drops skulls?

18. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Hey Devs. Thanks for the FF support. How about some feather support. I want feathers so I can look pretty when I hit people. Can you guys add feather fairy ebs? Hitting skellies that drop feathers doesnt feel right.

Heres an idea.. Introduce KaW_PVP account that will actually listen to our 10% of pvpers.

19. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

KC I just got the skull drop. Is it wrong if I love you?

20. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Devs, u want us to work our ass off to get these equip? These equip that reset like crazy?

Not only do they reset so easily...u want us to use insane amount of inferno to enchant them - inferno that barely anyone gets? Btw what the hell am I goin to do w all this aqua???

What's the point? Why bang my head on lil ebs - doin nml still gives me nightmares! I choose gold which I can use to upgrade and increase my bfa over doing this hunt.

Doin these promos were cute in the beginning but they look foolish now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.