The Great Mith deception by those ATA hosers. 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Actually, most Canadians were immigrants of Britain and France, then in later years of Ireland and Scotland. And soon after that China and Japan. Check your History 

2. The devs came from San Francisco

3. Op is joking.

I hope.

4. ATA started in San Francisco and moved to Vancouver around 2011. I know my history. Not just England a France... The West and Central had lots of German, Ukranian, and Russian immigrants as well. The East has lots of Irish and Scottish.

5. Leave my Maple Leafs out of this lol!

6. Actually, this happened to us during war 4 as well.

Look at crazyming84 during our war against phalanx.

He only got 28 mith. He casted every single spell possible, since we knew it was a mismatch. He casted 35 minutes before war start.

He didn't do bad in the war either. Makes absolutely 0 sense lol

7. Most Canadians actually immigrated from the UK/France many eons ago depending on where you are. America was also a British colony at one point. But it would be false to say they immigrated from America

8. devil you said "Canadians" immigrated from America, not ATA.

9. They are also located in Redmond, Washington so.... Obviously not just Canadian ;)

10. That guy probably cast too soon or too late.

11. And everyone know Canadians all live in tunnels like mole people. They only come out to work in the oil fields before scuffling back into their boroughs.

12. By "the Canadians" I meant the developers.
    Yes, lots of Canadians actually have immigrated from the USA.

13. All I know is that Canada sucks, and my balls itch.

14. Canadians keep their doors unlocked during the day and love Michael Moore.

15. Stupid gay people

16. Damn hosers eh,

17. All Americans are fat and love Mc Donald's

18. Just because some people are that immature about Canada doesn't mean you have to stoop down to that level too ^