The Great Bone Hunt: Absolution of Souls

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Fixed

2. This is very upsetting to me because I still haven't recieved any of my equipment..

3. You will get it soon just keep resetting app or refreshing page :)

4. I've been resetting the app for about an hour now and still nothing happened

5. Kaw am top 500 but dnt have banner?

6. Will a blood rains eb bonus replace the reward bonus from the bone hunt?

7. No, the reward bonus will stack with blood rains.

8. Remove fail possibility from enchanting this equipment devs or reduce amount of inferno and aqua needed.

9. And while they at it balance my check-book make me a sammich a cup of coffee and gimmie free things!

10. Cnt edit post anymore but: Why is the amount of inferno needed to enchant this sword correspondent to the next level? If you do not fail once you still need over 50 inferno?? What makes it even worse is that inferno is much less common than aqua and this equipment fails like hell

11. Took me 200 inferno and 180 Aqua 

12. Lucky, took me just over 300 inferno and about 290 aqua :cry:

13. I would have been happier with a skeletal shiv10 than animous sword.this is just frustrating to ug it.

14. Crap event. Why not make it possible for smaller players to get weaker equipment rewards from doing easier ebs? Im not askint for equip with amazing stats, just something that will help the newer players. Even rotwb gave **** all

15. This was a really good event imo. The animus boxes worked absolutely fine and were a great addition to the standard item hunt.

My only criticism would be that there could be further reward tiers but seeing as I personally only just limped over the 600 mark it wouldnt have benefited me any.

I also have a minor gripe regarding just how much this promo relied on hte but then it is what it is :)

16. Are you actually trying to imply it could be illegal for them to take back the banner??
    
    I'm sure you're joking (god I hope you are)- thx for the laugh! Bwahahaha!

17. I lol'd too. Hilarious stuff.

18. Hmmm. I'm guessing ATA doesn't have a leAgal department.

19. This event is made very bad I've collect quite 2000 limb and I've the same reward of who have collect 600! It sucks!