The Forever Forgotten feedback

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *-Smallz- (01), Jul 7, 2010.

1. No don't die!!

2. That goes for the thread.

3. Where's chapter3? *revives thread*

4. I gots to write a story bout you now small. Gotta return the favor

5. Sorry been playing online poker lol. Can't get chapter 3 just yet

6. Crim u just sit back and read man. Chapter 3 will be out whenever I'm out. (of my poker tournament)

7. Hey ok I'm sorry for the downfall but I'm very good at story writing I think you should remake the story so they use there powers to capture bastion and just pistols come on if they got powers why would you do pistols but otherwise that story was pretty good you should edit it a bit and think of publishing

8. Yeah king I was thinking about that and all but they haven't totally mastered their powers. This is just a rough sketch and all. I know it could use some improving. Thank you for the feedback

9. Ya no I'm working on the soldier right now a very skilled marine core soldier

10. Good story so far! I can't wait to read more!

11. Chapter 3 up. I took king advice and added more powers to it

12. Chapter 3 

13. Alright pretty intense so far. Keep it up

14. Gonna keep it coming. It's 11 PM here so idk if I'll get Chapter 4 in tonight

15. Lolking tell me what u think. They used powers more in this

16. I think it needs a bit more detail, if you don't mind me saying. For instance, when you said that you used super speed, you simply said it. (Am I making any sense?) instead, try to describe how it felt to run fast, how you sliced through the air, or how your legs moved powerfully. Things like that.

17. Yeah I understand. I didn't know how much detail to put cuz it's a story on KaW so I was just gonna try to make it kinda short. Not 100 pages.

18. I could make it 100 pages if I tried but it would be boring for u all to read lmao

19. But I will try to add more detail. Thank you for feedback

20. Alright, that's fine. Just add a bit more, so it's easier to visualize, and it should be perfect! =)