The final year of KaW

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Swabia, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Swabia is an anagram of wasabi and that's what's important to remember.

2. Imo all those reasons are BS

The only reason that kaw is Dying and has been for years is the lack of new players

We begged the devs to do real advertising and they refuse

3. I don't think this game would be much competition for the other ones that shove ads down your throat. I did find KAW through an ad back in the day, but at the time it was a bit more unique.

4. I tbh am glad that kaw doesnt have ads besides their own it would get annoying like gow or others like that to see sponsered bs

5. I suppose I should reiterate. I don't think that advertisements for KAW in other apps would be too successful considering the other time management tappy war games with massive advertising budgets exist. The game is pretty dated, there isn't much to incentivize player retention.

6. How does Swabia still have VK after a post like this? 

7. Totally agree with you Swabia

8. You're about 2 and a half years late with this thread. Its been a money grab for a little longer than that. Ever since HTE was introduced

9. You either go with it or you don't. Regardless of new lands noobs like Swabia still wouldn't play so his opinion is bollocks

10. There is no good free to play content

They need to make hte free or something swap it out with zta and NK staying pay to win

Ally trading is really the only way to make gold if you don't spend, and once you use that for upgrades you're hurting your income

We just need better ways to grow

2500 silver don't buy anything at my size and I'm not big yet

It takes 20 days or more for one upgrade

11. My theory is a lot of players will become osmon rai complete then the game will die off.with building tokens and average of roughly 10T per event it'll be easier for osmon but I don't see everyone being fooled to do trains etc and finish the deep mine.

12. These events don't entice me to stay active when I know they'll always be available in one form or another. The bulk of the money people make comes from rewards at the end of events and that's honestly the only time I see myself wanting to actually pay attention to my kingdom. The time and methods of grinding events just doesn't really feel special to me anymore.

13. So we gonna see kaw part 2?

14. People going on about kaw dying etc..its pvp whats doing it!thats what i say just my opinion

15. Reset kaw

16. Its already out

Kingdoms of heckfire

17. which is still pretty good

18. Ew, its an android app so these guys lose like way more than half their customers in kaw

19. I have it and i have an iphone

20. Also, for everyone disagreeing with Swabs or Mel, ya'll are simply too new to the game still. Swabs and Mel have been here for what? 5-6 years? I reckon after playing a game got 6 years you get a feel for when things are slowing down and dying.

Face it, the game is at the end.

For the people saying, "Kaw is a just a passing of time. We arent addicted to it", yes, we know. That is the problem. 5-7 years ago, if you joined and managed to stay a week without being farmed into quitting, you were hooked. There's a reason the term Kawcaine was used. It was addicting. I remember pushing a 24 hour day after working just to be included on the strip. I'm currently in a clan, watching the same 3 people talk in CC, realizing how nooby they are. I check their stats and the smallest one talking is 100m cs. Growth is retarded. Nothing to lose. The game is boring.