The Farmer's Journey - Story Discussion

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

This post has in a way nothing to do with if you like or don't like this event. But I want to ask something. I remember that in the past kaw did something for disasters. Why you doing that anymore? I can imagine that it's great to give some money that kaw members spent on events like this go to that poor people who can't do anything about what happened to them. Like earthquakes etc. I know it's a game but still whe don't need to forget what happens in rl.

2. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

The events need too be split into 3work different size. Something like 0 to 15have million cs. 1501 to 30 million cs and 3001+ million cs. So that smalls and medium builds have a chance for top 100. Bb was great but if top bb only go too big builds it dose not help too bridge the gap in players only makes it bigger. I think the events are leaving a vast majority pf players behind.

3. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

As far as the Farmer's Journey story (which is what I think this thread is about) ... it is unlikely to be nominated for the Nobel Prize in literature; however, that is not the standard for a game like this.

What would be really cool would be if the story were laced with subtle clues that if properly decifered and interpreted would help you actually succeed better in the event gameplay.

4. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

The Boy should take the sickle and plunge it into the worthless Mage's heart. Get your ass back to work Mage.

5. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

These events cost to much is my issue.

I think HTE and ROTWB should not decide the victors

I also think that the sickle for PVP should be removed.

6. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

I have over 1300 skulls and have yet to receive any rewards. What's the deal???

7. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

I'm not reading all just thought that top 500

8. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

The story is entertaining
    I like the event with the Pvp blitz

But, again.

How they set up the PvP blitz killed the worth of the Blitz and made it not worth it. Plus the 59nobs for one hour kills the worth of even trying to enter into the event.

The PvE and total event had goo BB and equipment reward.

Though it was unfair how dominant HTE was in this event. You could barely grab 1000 skulls unless you was hitting HTE.

I felt like it killed the value of the entire event and I know it forced a lot of smaller, new, and free to play players to quit.

That sucks honestly. It was a failed event because you tried to squeeze money.

End the 59nob PvP item
    And don't make HTE so damn dominate

That or Kaw will die by this time next year.

9. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

What I'd really love to see is the ability to manipulate the stats of the equipment to fit the needs of the individual play style. Maybe even a couple of options for each reward tier. For example:

Keep the stats comparable but maybe give the option for something defense heavy or attack heavy for each, spy stats or troop stats.

I loved the bronze bar rewards that were actually worth getting. Let's be realistic and allow them to be sold at 1000 at a time.

Overall the event was good.

10. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

I took part in the first pvp not the second because it really want worth the reward you need to boost pvp reward drastically

11. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Let's collabo :p

12. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

@Kaw_com...
    After all my complains in past events,i saw in this a kind of merge between the feathers promo and last events where the players had to hunt the items...great for getting targets and with the pvp blitz more funny...yes,this event had all for enjoying kaw...about equips this time i see them good in stats.story of event nice...rewards ok...
    ill wait next event to check the line of progress of your new parties

13. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

I did not like how the drop rate was soo different for people of different sizes. A bc person could get 90 on 3 xstals but a person of 8mil cs only 45 on a max xstal it makes the actives mini's get discriminated and the bigs can get 35 an unload. Also the people who say pvp drops were to little but people got into top 50 using 20-30 xstals and 20 xstals at my size I made about 20 skulls an xstal on hte and 20 times 20 is only 400 with a top 50 reward of 3000 skulls I'd say the pvp drop rate was just fine. One of the best events yet was very competitive and around 1400 ppl hit 5k so great participation in the event

14. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Got 5k skulls.. Half from pvp. Thats nice.. The reward are awesome too. But, still waiting... When S5 will start

15. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Event was ok, but hit range needs tightening up

16. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Rather than create a thread about the farmers journey, please address the issues raised by large proportions of the community (of all sizes) regarding the decision to introduce new tiers.

17. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

I wonder if this gonna be good like the PvP 1 wasn't that good even tho I had 35 skulls lol

18. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Lol.

19. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

so you did like 5K hm I that possible to even get? I only it like 35 and it takes a lot off time doing that [about 1000 EBS]

20. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Probly will get farmed for this but here is a way to prevent cheating on PvP events (or my idea anyway) attack build can only get skulls from other att build using only att hansels can only get them buy using steals on other hansels. This means you cant go PS and open up for event and make hundreds for little effort. I think that would make the event more fair and honest.