The Farmer's Journey, Part 3: The Nemesis

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 21, 2015.

1. How about you guys get rid of HTE completely like you planned to do after the Halloween event and then make fair events without it.

2. 5k thingies
    aff
    ts
    ss
    tsg
    pvp
    hte?

3. Such hard work 
    Guess you're a little short on seal/nob money?

4. You've got to be freaking kidding me. Devs literally just want to retire early have this game die and not give two craps about its customers.

How many freaking times do we have to ask for one item to collect? Is it that fricking hard to understand? We are not all rich! The same top 10 people get it every time you idiots.

I will be taking all of my money to a game that's gives 2 craps about its customers.

Your welcome for almost 4 years service. Thanks for waisting my time. I thought this would be a good game but no. The developers don't listen to a single thing the customers say.

I've tried recommending this game to others but they know this is the worst game you could play. Pay to win is the only way to get anywhere on this.

So devs thanks for not doing me any favors

5. Thanks devs for letting me enchant my previous eq to level 3 and 4 before next event, much appreciated

6. I have no words. Just, wow..

7. Part 3 of 30.... Lol

8. Question. Why do hansels get 70-80% more items for the same amount of activity?

9. How is this relevant to everyone not in top 10k? What a joke

10. If they r working on it then they know what proposal or idea they r going to do. I guess they r saying this to string everyone along again. Prepare for proposal three

11. 59 jobs for a one hour spell? Bs...

12. Farm the event lb! Muhahaha

13. The actual cost to do good in said game event

14. Don't push me cuz I'm close to the edge, I'm trying not to lose my head...sometimes it makes me wonder how I keep from going under

15. I like these events

16. Feel free to bash Steve or Marvin but kindly leave ruby out of it!

17. I see Melody stretching her legs for this one

18. *Morgan Freeman voice in a hushed tone*

There are whispers in the dark back alleys of KaW of a mythological event that theoretically could bring back the hopes of the long dead warriors that lived during the golden ages. These golden ages consisted of bands of warriors, aka clans, that forged bonds together fighting other respectable warriors.

These mythological wars are not to be named because the rulers of the kingdoms keep such a tight grip upon their subjects. Open thought is not to be allowed for if the Kingdoms made a stand things surely would be changed. It is time for these prideful warriors to finally step out of hiding and demand their birthright, the ability to go to war and bleed along their brothers and sisters in the name of honor.

Basically, we need S5. It has been long overdue and has been pushed back too many times by the developers. GIVE US S5 

19. Please give this game to developers who care, please