The Farmer's Journey, Part 3: The Nemesis

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 21, 2015.

1. @ Kaw_Com
    Are the PvP Blitz going to be the same as the last?

2. Based upon the way pre-ASW went S5 will be one of the many train wrecks that you all have been "working on".

Dump these dumb events and give the players what they want.

3. Yeah they just did a horrible job with ASW! Please give them more time to cause another fail for s5! Kaw is now comparative to watching a train wreck in slow motion.

4. If this response doesnt highlight devs perogative then xxxx me, once again another promo with the same old story smdh devs, business or not majority of the community that made this game are now swept under the rug so to speak guess the majority getting laughed at once again by yourselfs devs, Not much left to be said "shaking head once more"

5. Practically getting free bb, eq etc. Why is everybody complaining lmao.

6. Were r the keys for royal coffers ... We know u forgot it.. Pls add it

7. Thanks, was gonna quit kaw. But u just won't let me

8. Bottom of marketplace

9. We enjoy the free stuff Devs... But really, please tell us more about season 5. Give us your most recent thoughts on how S5 is going to look and let us rant about it

10. On a side note, these events shouldn't even take 10 minutes out of your working day. It's just the same event over and over with different names.

Cant tell me you spent last few weeks to create this event, put some effort in the only thing that keeps most of kaw playing. S5.

11. Ahhh But you dont mind cranking out another event

12. Thanks for the event and free stuff :). But it's so much effort to have to get 4 items :(

13. ATA just sitting there laughing at us because some people are still spending a lot of money, while the rest of us are crying for change. this is only going to continue as long as guys like redstar spend a million dollars a year on a kids game run by a corrupt staff. A staff that consists of some that don't understand the game like Ruby

14. @Kaw_com....

Any thoughts on these comments???

15. How did that benefit us smalls???

16. Enjoy the event... I am done with them.
    Garfield

17. Top Ten Equipment are described wrong in the rewards-section.

Both rings give atk/def. I guess one should give spyatk/sd. Please correct it if im wrong.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before. Too lazy to check ️

18. @kaw_com

Any thoughts on these comments?

19. Why was participation so low for ASW? They couldn't even fill out the clans

20. Has anyone ever read the backstory to an event 