The Farmer's Journey, Part 3: The Nemesis

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 21, 2015.

1. I don't think it's fair to only have the ability to "collect rewards" active for only 24 hours. I spent 14 days on the event and wanted to open my rewards a few days after the event ended to take care of personal RL matters, but the day after the event ended I find a notice for KaW that my rewards were awarded :( after spending two weeks earning them I think we ought to have more time, a week would be optimum, to collect the rewards. I've now lost an entire 24 hours, over two days, when I could not take advantage of the plunder boost, n will miss more tomorrow n the next day, due to scheduled commitments. Come on, KaW "community" work with us a little, you take our $$ for xtals n SoDs willingly enough

2. I am still getting elixir drops from Individuals wars even when the event is over , pls them me why is this so happening.

3. SUPPORT!!! the empty box business is a tough one.

4. Thanks for the support, Freddy...now if only the devs would be willing to implement constructive criticism 

5. Devs please add a activity spell that you have to cast 2 mins before war ..., this will prevent slackers ..... Maybe even make a second spell to cast during war at a random time, if you fail to do either it will result in broken sword 1 day for every extra offence for a grand total of 5 days broken sword. This would get rid of all the free riders .

7. DON'T QUOTE A LONG ASS POST AND LEAVE NO REPLY YOU NOOB