The Farmer's Journey, Part 3: The Nemesis

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 21, 2015.

1. I would like to know why a spy build always gets better drops than a build like myself that is heavier attack? Its very frustrating having the same approximate successful hits and ALWAYS getting less drops than someone else because of my build! If Im misunderstanding something about drop ratio please explain? This is very discouraging in these events. Knowing if I hit as hard as I can (not hitting hte) and never get the 5k reward, yet others can hit same ebs as me and get it. And I am very active overall so dont think its lack of activity. So does anyone know why this is?

2. Hansel's always get better drops.
    Its 90% because your build sucks, and 10% because hansels are superior.
    Edit: hit submit too early.
    In all seriousness, hansels have always done better. I'm sure there's a reason, I seem to recall a thread a while back saying attack builds (I call them gretels) should skim spies or something. Versa made it, so its reliable, I just don't remember the specifics.

3. Ok thank you for your response, well the second part of it anyways! ;)

4. These events are a great idea.. I feel that they do however, need more work. PvP is totally skewed. Your better bet is entering the last day for 2 keychains. I've been hitting non stop for nearly ten hours and have almost made 3 keychains. That's messed up. At this rate I'll be lucky to make 10 keychains at the end. Drops need to be allocated by either increasing drops, or reducing amount of drops needed for final rewards. Making about 100 pieces in an hour on average is impossible to achieve a reasonable outcome. OR maybe the devs could make more cash on nobs if they reduce the overall cost. Those things ain't cheap. Totally changes the concept of blowing a pay check at the arcade lol. I'm all for people buying their top ranks ( not like anyone cares anyways lol ) but to make it so that people have to get smashed for days while they sleep, or live a life for that matter lol and have to pay out the dump in order to achieve anything worth it, is just a tad bit greedy in my opinion.

5. i have no problem earning 1 keychain per hour by skimming both troops and spies with the blade, hitting normal paying (50) targets. so try harder? :)

6. I ended up making 4 keychains in 14 hours. Never got hit once by keeping low.. If that's not trying hard, I would have to guess you mean't using nobility lol :p

8. you are doing it wrong

9. I hope that you can continue to add this game again or until I reach the amount of 5000,thank you.

10. I hope that you can continue to add this game again or until I reach the amount of 5000,thank you.

11. Hitting and staying low on BL is doing it wrong?
    Better day today however.. Managed to bring my count up to 16.

12. Event OK but first 18 para of this post is waste of time. Why even we need to read that story

13. You don't need to read the story, that's optional. I for one enjoy reading the story and learning about the acolyte, the Mage, and the farmer. It's better than reading the rest of thre thread, which is just copy and paste of the last event with the new vocabulary substituted in.

14. I could careless about an event as I have to tap a button to hit an eb regardless, and this event just means instead of b2b AFF I run a rotation.
    I find the same folks complaining in every thread just because they can and include not intelligent feedback. I respect those that share why they are frustrated or give suggestions on "How to Fix" certain things., but the 50 year old living out of his moms basement that just complains...enough now!
    I have to believe that kaw is working hard on S5 but I also believe this game is dying, and Wwe help it along daily.
    Where are the positive ppl...Come out wherever you are!

Commence negativity

15. They should make it so that during the pvp event u could open a blood oath spell from one of the royal coffins

16. The trick to getting at least 30 is starting from beginning of event, always try your best to have a flail and skim from pin on good paying targs so u don't lose your flail while getting one handcuff an hour, I'm a tank build made for defense and definitely not plunder but I'm still doing top 500 in event

17. Do a block list of targets.
    Hansels r min troop loss.
    Att with no towers pin spies n easy steals.

18. My strat:

Opt in last 4 hours

Find sword.

Find a good target.

Get 2 thingies.

Reap benefits.

20. Lol a complete joke of an asw great job devs