The Farmer's Journey, Part 2: The Book of Aradmel

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 25, 2015.

2. So something that has nothing to do with that caused someone to be double salty?

Logic

4. No people are yelling here because this is what the devs keep throwing at us. You're not an ignorant person stop feigning stupid.

5. If I would've known I was going to be quoted I would have worded it better.

6. So, a completely irrelevant hate rant aimed directly at what I said is because of the devs?

Eh. Whatever. Troll on

7. The hell are you even talking about? Do you just throw random words together that have no relevance to anything said to attempt to look witty?

8. I'll go slow.

I posted a picture about my ranking in event. And said, I'm not going any higher. Y'all go head.

Then that other guy comes in with a hate rant.

How is that in line with anything you've said?

9. I think its good you have to collect 4 items makes you hit different ebs instead of the same crap. That event where nml dropped the most was terrible forgot the name of it.

10. After that event the devs said the constantly adjusted the drop rate during that event and didn't know why we were so stuck on nml so that was our fault

11. Honestly, they put a lot of effort into fixing EE. Player stacking is a player problem.

Edit* this event still sucks because of the money needed to get anything.

12. Yeah sword time on the weekends best thing about these events

13. Money gives you an advantage in almost everything this game isn't an exception. If you don't like the event don't participate if you do, do. Either way it's still a good game

14. Just a quick question even if you don't spend money you can still get free stuff right and your not really doing any thing different just hitting ebs like most have been doing so I don't see the problem.

15. What ebs are dropping items other then hte

16. I can be safe to assume everything from last event is copy paste. Use the old thread from part 1.

Just replace the names of 1,2,3,4 with the new ones.

17. Yawn. I'm going to go play game of war

18. And look what eb you been hitting, what a surprise a HTE hitter in top 100 of lb...

:lol:

I'm genuinely shocked...

19. Means the gap is getting further and the game wont last. People will just see that its impossible to compete. Also let me tell u if u not near top of plunder in hte u have to collect and spend more. Not possible for a person just to be decent without spending much money also its putting strain on clans and admins cause ppl just hope from eb to eb to get the 4 drops.

20. I don't understand why everyone is ripping on AJ, he literally did one eb when he posted that pic.