The Farmer's Journey, Part 2: The Book of Aradmel

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Once event is done

Lbs: what should I do with this fake gold
    Devs: Np will release new lands and buildings

3. Would be nice if you hired somebody for game development rather than story time...

4. Enjoy the event Sealers . Everyone else don't waste your time.

5. :lol:

6. I also support this...

Im sure the writers would do alot better job on the game development...

7. Last time I just made it to 5K. I don't know if I'll manage to do the same thing again, but I will sure try it. Good to see the story continue and just as important, it will help to grow a lot!

Good luck to you all on achieving your goals!

8. Oh my Gaw another EvEnt !! 

9. Oh great new event, bring out the haters. 

10. I'm a newish player but this is a God damn joke this game seems to be all about money you think I'm rich or something ? Why the hell do you think I. Going to give you all my monies !? This is a phone app nothing more work on the graphics and lag these damn servers of yours hace, I play occasionally and every time I log in its like you want my bank details again, I am not giving you my monies so get lost make a free one next time

11. Oh, neat, an even bigger division of the players.

12. *attempts to fix KaW* *succesfully makes it worse*

13. They already got here. :lol:

14. So funny when people complain about free stuff just for hitting EB's like they usually do lol

15. I could go further, but, imma let yall duet

16. Ok thanks well appreciated

17. I'm.not impressed and your name says it all A Joke because that's what you are ! Did anyone ask you to show where you are in comp?! No they didn't now go go go away

18. All these flavors, and you choose to be salty over comic relief.

Ok

19. Stop fronting, aj. People are salty over legitimate issues in the game and the response the devs gave.