The Farmer's Journey, Part 2: The Book of Aradmel

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 25, 2015.

1. I like this event, timing is fine.

2. No it sucked its n summer and everyone wants to sleep 

3. in regards to be a chievements levels set up,I can only say that the span between the 1000 and the 2500 too far apart, I think some consideration for the lesser stat players.
    I am hoping that there are members players that feel the same way

4. I agree. I wish there was on between 2500 and 5000 because I got 2500 easily and could go farther but 5000 is way too far

5. I wish there a reward for 4000 fountains too. Coz there is a large gap b/w 2500 and 5000 fountains.

6. I also agree. Big jump to the point I gave up trying a cpl days ago. Might be different if I didn't have to work.

7. Hello comunity.
    The gaps are ok imo. But you could add top 2500 and top 5000 like it was on previous events.
    And please reconsider the ebs dropping. It is very hard to get fire and hard to get desert, where it is really easy to get sky and easy to get night. talking about tier 3-5 ebs...maybe it would be nice, to only collect 3 items. That would change the dropping mechanism...

8. Opt into pvp makes 5k much easier to get
    Only doing PVE limits chances.
    Unless in a 24/7 HtE clan.
    I suggest utilizing PVP event to help augment your fountain totals. I did not this event due to some RL time commitments but i would've got to 5k. Try it n plan it next event n engage more into the event totally n it might take only 1 opt in.

9. Yeah I wish there would be less fountains required to make it. I've spent already a bunch of money just to make it to 5k, but I guess that's not enough !

10. I have been so active to get 3000, would I help me in how you get 5000 fountain in 2 weeks without using xtals?

11. 

12. Truth be told, they only have top 100 and top 10 rankings, the gap between 2500 and 5000 should be a blessing because normally that 5000 equip would have been for getting top 1000, so just be happy that you just need to aim for that and not burn money trying to stay in top 1k

13. I thought rewards came 30 min after an event ends now?....guess not. 8 min late

14. No set time for when rewards come out

15. what is taking so long!?!? this is an OUTRAGE!!! i demand free things!

16. oh neat. you can just hit a button to collect rewards now. i missed much.

i'm still outraged, btw. and i still; as always, demand free stuff.

17. Its sad to see my top 500 pvp earned paldrons now comparable to 1000k fountain rewards.

Ill probably still wear the ones i earned in a full on pvp event over the new ones.

18. why hasn't the next event started yet??? its been over an hour! this is an outrage! i demand free build tokens!

19. Can we wait, as long, as we want before collecting rewards?

20. Thanks for the best event yet devs, when's the next one start? Tomorrow.. Cause that would be pretty great right?