The Farmer's Journey, Part 2: The Book of Aradmel

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 25, 2015.

1. All of you keep waste your money on this free to play game

2. Whole KaW arguing about S5, what we do? Easy, add another event so we get money and close their mouths for two weeks

3. Pus never heehaw what've evenhanded dues huge yet effect wife's twice wye Vegemite heheve her he she eh did eke hen rue he us a au eb a Bauhaus hedge eye y egg eggs hsjehvyev

4. Ermm 3 post not even a year into a game if that acc is what your calling your main, if you have been playing long enough you will know all too well there is no free lunch in kaw especially at event time! And clearly bfe is a major factor in the game perhaps if you fully understood this then you would realize that practically selling the bfe to the highest bidder is no good for the game. People are not nagging they are staring facts! And after all the work Titan went through and the kawmunity putting forward ideas and thoughts of course they are going to be somewhat disgruntled as none of the issues have been addressed they simply roll out another damn event !

5. I hate to agree with scumbag. But what he said.

Equipment used to be free to obtain from ebs.
    Most equipment is now worthless compared to event equip and scrag. But scrag is nigh on impossible for Scrolls.
    And I would hardly call these events free to play. Much less win.

6. This. Whatever it is.

7. Boooooooooring. When will you dumb apes stop with these lame events & work on actual content or fixing some of the many issues?

8. 75% of the posts about these events are negative. I agree the fact that the 4-Items-Into-1 item event base is stupid. This only encourages people to spend more money to do fancy ebs like HTE. Not only does it make the event harder, it makes it a waste of time.

9. I havnt gotten any bridles. Nothing is generating how does this work

10. 4 items from hte is the whole point. Sell seals. No other purpose to events

11. Ive actually played for three years. I just reset my alt, but it still has the three year achievement. This was originally my alt, but i switched them.

12. Bingo ! This guys going far ! quick kaw delete this before the gullible ones discover the hideous truth lmao KaW you don't even attempt to hide it any more it's blatenterly obvious you want to get anything swipe the plastic and tap tap on hte. Do us all a favor and be done with it just simply sell the equip for nobs in market save us all the incessant unnecessary fortnight of head aches.

13. The top lb will probably spend more on xstals and seals than it would to actually sell the equipment in market place 

14. Yes now your thinking like the Devs ! Wouldn't surprise me if they simply start auctioning of prizes that may infact yield the best profits in the shortest time.

15. More events? -sigh-

16. Another event? Another chance for me to obtain free stuff without spending a dime :lol:

17. New players the future what a joke! Fix the rat race game b4 there is no future !

18. 4 items, 2 items, or 36 different items. These events are aboit as easy as it gets.

2500 reward is good eq and easy to get.

I almost got 5k with only doing mid lvl ebs with the occasional hte thrown in.

We ran 4 different ebs that were easy to complete for our lower members and it actually worked out better for us than many of my friends in bigger clans running top tier ebs.

Its as if many of yall are only happy if you can easily get the top rewards.

Get over it.

19. Why not offer seals or horn on these so called events... We sure use a lot of them to get items Thank you 