The Farmer's Journey, Part 2: The Book of Aradmel

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 25, 2015.

1. How do you opt - in?

2. Pretty sure ur the only one that doesnt agree. Support lol

3. I don't mind events.

I just don't like how much these events cost.

A gaming event should not cost more than my car and house payment combined.

4. When are devs gonna understand that litterally everyone hates the multiple drops from events bring back single item drops ffs its rediculous

5. I don't hate it its fun I have 1k night zaera I can work on something else now.

6. Tbh the 4 drop items basically mean you need to do 4 ebs b2b instead of the 1.

Just brings a small amount of variety into the event

7. Another lets see who can spend the most money event well done devs

8. If ppl didn't spend rl $ we wouldn't have a repeat button...think about it. Ya let's go back to the stone ages

9. Why are drops rate different for different builds again ? I don't understand ...

10. Complaints everywhere! You dont HAVE to participate! Just keep playing the game like normal if you dont like it! Let other people just enjoy the event! Its FREE stuff! Even if you dont participate, youre likely to accidentally get enough items to at least get a reward! And who cares if you do? Its still free stuff! Stop nagging the devs about being "greedy"! They put time into these events to make a better gameplay experience for you. If you really dont like it, dont say anything about it and keep playing the game as normal. 

11. Is it me or tier 6 and 7 look much better than 8-9

12. Ive noticed that myself

13. Again guys its free stuff lol. And they have to do the HTE thing to make money. If they don't make money how do you expect them to make game improvements?

14. Why da **** I still have 0 and some asshole already has 2k and I've been active since the start?! Fuuuuuuuckkkk yooooouuuu promo!

15. Wow. The forum is really good at censorship.

16. It's the same as the last event come on kaw! !!! Useless

17. This is why the game is going down the tubes... There is no fun in this anymore.

18. support

19. Retarded like every other event