The Farmer's Journey, Part 1: Testament of the First Harvest

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 26, 2015.

1. Any update on the equip, and what stats it shall give when fully enchanted ? I for one would love to know :)

2. In the spirit of the game, it would be good for Devs to extend deadline until weekend for other players to give them more time to collect skulls.

3. Maybe Devs should extend it to Xmas? So all people have enough time to collect skulls
    Sorry, 14 days are too long, and won't take part at event more than 7 days anymore. Not for wasting money, time and pressing an button on my mobile... just for some colorful achievements in a game I can't even clean my ass with.

4. XD this was the best response

5. look at top 100 top 10 difference, and take that as a guide line
    edit
    A quick view tells me about a 60% increase

6. Devs will not extend promo. That's obvious, why would they want to ? Think about it. You need b2b hte to get 5k without PvP side. You need to PvP w/xtals & high tier ebs to make 5k without hte b2b. They extend it then people will complain. Players in top 100/10 will complain about spending more to keep top spots.

Besides they are not going to give anyone the chance to just hit high tier Eb's & hit 5k. We knew this from the start. If they extended it, I'd be willing to bet Hte would drop double or triple the items. Simply because they want people in a mad scramble to get those last minute skulls. That's the sad reality of things.

7. I love these events

8. Oh yay! Everyone gets to be a winner!

Oh wait... Thats not how competitions are supposed to work.

I got 2500 skulls doing mid level ebs with a few htes thrown in. How much easier can it get?

9. Have you seen the event LB? There's people collected over 30k besides that the devs know how to make peeps spend there money on events like that. They always run them for 2weeks. Spend money on xtals & seals like the big guns you"ll be in LB top list. 

10. Anyone get 5000 skulls doing eb rotation?(no b2b hte)

11. Nope eb rotation will never get you 5k unless your in the top clans and are doing the big eb like ss and ts in like 2 hours. Other then that there's absolutely no way to get 5k. Devs made sure that only the sealers have a good chance to win.

12. Devs do not have guts to extend deadline. This Game is getting a liittle dull.

13. At least 10-20 people in our clan got 5000+, ts/aff/asof/lotl as rotation,plus some htes.

14. Same here but only some ours got 5k most are 2,5k

15. Were they xstalling often?

16. Can't speak of others, maybe they do, i use 1-2 xstals on big ebs, event or not

17. At least 10-20 people in our clan got 5000+, ts/aff/asof/lotl as rotation,plus some htes.[/quote]

Were they xstalling often?[/quote]
    Can't speak of others, maybe they do, i use 1-2 xstals on big ebs, event or not[/quote]

Well I can only speak from my personal experience, I invested in three sods and managed to get 5k+ (no xstal). I cannot see myself having obtained the 5k on any other eb without the use of xstals. It was hard enough getting 5k from hte without xstals, was long hours as required to get 360+ a day. The rewards are certainly worth the effort but was by no means a easy task. Would be interesting to know/see if anyone has obtained 5k without hte and also without xstals.

18. Will make 5k, no xtals, no b2b HTE or seals, although I did do the occasional HTE :)

19. Did u do the pvp blitz? And if u did, what was your placement?

20. he didnt.
    dragon ebs could give you like 300/400 skulls a day if done fast enough though