The Farmer's Journey, Part 1: Testament of the First Harvest

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 26, 2015.

1. 1342 skulls so far. Wow such an easy event.  I don't even want any of the rewards if it's not the 5k rewards none of it is worth it.

2. B2b 1 Eb 14 days that would be dan boring this way rotation keeps it fun. Nice event devs Nice BB rewsrds. Realy Like them

3. Yup, since that 500bill and 2 pieces of equip is completely worthless. Glad I'm not the only person that realized this.

4. I think tier 7,5 fore 10.000 will be nice!!

5. All these are done because it is "what's best for business".

End of the day, fairness goes out the window when someone pays/paid for it.

6. All these are done because it is "what's best for business".

End of the day, fairness goes out the window when someone pays/paid for it.

7. (believes he should be granted the 2500 skull reward just because it's named after him.) lol

8. A check on previous eb histories indicated that CLAWS's observation that they're more drops for spy build is quite true. Hope someone can correct it in Part 2 of the event. Thks

9. Spy builds have been getting better payouts in every single event ever...

I remember my first time, I also remember when I thought anyone at ATA actually listened.. All they want to hear is your wallet/purse open

Quit your complaining,
    No one cares..

If you don't like it, don't actively participate

11. This event is so cool!

12. This event takes to long 

13. Why does it matter if it takes 2 days or 2 months you are just getting bonus crap for slapping your ebs.

14. I feel the best rewards should go to playerswwho drop the most seals of the dammed hte should give extra event items.

15. Anybody know how long you'll be able to claim rewards after this event is over? When it ends I won't be able to log on for a couple of days...

16. After a certain amount of time the reward will be automaticly moved to your account if you don't claim it.

Have a good day!

17. This entire event is useless unless you hit 5k. But since devs made it completely impossible to get 5k there's no point getting involved. Like all other events it favors the rich kids and nobody else. Like anyone really cares about rich people. I wouldn't jump in the water to save a rich person if they were drowning.

18. It's like this in every app. I guess making app money goes to everyone's head. Greed blinds the stupid. It shows in life and in games. Every app favors the people spending money. None favor the average player trying like crazy to do good in a event. Money is only paper standing on your pile of paper can only keep you safe for so long. The people standing on the ground have a much stronger base under their feet.

19. The wheel needs to be broken.