The Farmer's Journey, Part 1: Testament of the First Harvest

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 26, 2015.

1. This event is soooooo cool!

2. Its just the same event with diff pics items and eq and will repeat every few weeks. So even if u reach lb then repeat the cycle every few weeks. This is what kaw is kingdoms at events. Only hit when there is a pvp event on. It used to be good growing ur kingdom because u could grow at ur own pace without the need to spend money. So really any newbies this is all kaw has got to offer if this was your first event. Enjoy

3. I'm thinking devs are implementing a new feature.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

4. No average player can possibly make the hundred and certainly not the top ten... So pointless question that caters solely for the 1%.

5. The difference between top 100 and 5,000 is too great. There should be a 7,500 or 8,000 reward tier.

6. Love the new event board outlook -- great job devs this games really turning around now just a way to make it a little easier for starters (Imo)

7. main difference between the tiers are 3 seals, which is less than it costs to be in top 100

8. I see lot of criticism about 5k and the top 100, nothing In between. Personally I think that's good they have a fixed goal so lot of people can achieve that. That shows devs r not that much greedy  it's easy for people like me who don't spend much to still get pretty good rewards. If it will be top 500 then have to seal and xtal and blah blah. So kudos to devs for giving something for everyone. Please keep the future events same way. Live event lb will bring u so much revenue that you won't need top 500 and top 1k .
    Good job devs keep it up

9. Kaw community can you please give level 10 stats for equipment? Might make more people to seal and xtal to get to next tier 

10. Kaw community can you please give level 10 stats for equipment? Might make more people to seal and xtal to get to next tier 

11. When is the next event?

12. I would like to see event items linked to actions so everyone gets rewards according to their activity ,not just build . For example: It's not fair that a spy build with 216actions gets 303 eyepatches and a attack build with 217actions only gets 150 eyepatches ....

13. How is that not fair ? Please explain why that is not fair

14. This is risk you must take buddy if you are active 24/7 you don't need to xstal. You can get 5k with only 23.5 unloads a day! Now go forth my young man and grab yourself some bfe

15. Can the EQ be Enchanted???

16. Great new event look !! Hoping events will stay constant now ?

17. Yes. The gold top 10 eq is just a +11 version of the top 100 eq that is why it is so much stronger. All the event eq except the gold eq can be enchanted

18. But then it isn't fair for the little kiddies or college students that go to school full time or the average joe going to work everyday.

"You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

John Lydgate

19. There's an easy fix to this event to please everyone. Let all the items drop from any eb from tsg and up. It's that simple. Other then that good luck trying to hit 5k it's almost impossible. Devs don't really care for anyone these events are made for only the sealers people spending money. If they cared about the rest of the majority of their players they would make these events for everyone to have a fair shot at doing good. But it's not about making their players happy it's about how much money they can make.