The Farmer's Journey, Part 1: Testament of the First Harvest

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 26, 2015.

1. I got 102 kerchiefs for Reck. :)
    Is there going to be a thread to track what ebs drop what?
    Thanks

2. pvp part 1 and 2 when opt-in have to join both?

3. What drops belts and eyepatches?

4. A g a i n ? Like seriously? Omg.. Where's season 5?!

5. Any crates to open

6. There is a huge disparity between Reward tiers devs.
    Top 100 get a bit too much.
    Others? Almost nothing lol.

7. Another one....... Jeez

8. ~800b = nothing?

9. 5000 get crux chests xstals 2pc equip banner aqua inferno n 900b in bb. What r u talkin abt lol

10. Are you reading the same rewards as I see ? 5000 gives some of the best rewards for none lb I have seen thus far...

11. If you read what I said then you'd know that I was talking about the way that the sheafs will be dropping. Not about how much you have to spend to be in the top 10/100

12. ^^must be remidial lmao if you read what i said you'd see i wasnt exact, i could have meant money or time :D

I made 15skulls for first days work so now i gotta spend more time today in hopes to do better without spending cash

13. Frog - Kaw_Community will only see your pics if there is a shark in it.

14. Blah blah blah. Pay to play Just sell the equip to the highest bidder. Save us the bother

15. How do you plan on weaker players getting ambushed by groups of stronger players?

16. Hello let's battle

17. anybody else notice kaw_community has quit answering questions cause he has no answer for s5 we are being put off so they can line there pockets as usual

tell us ata when are you gona start answering questions your paying customers are asking ??!!

18. By making the amount of straw you receive depending on size of accounts