the farm is coming...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @sirisaac. The boob who made the wall post seemed like a good way to escalate the issue. Its boring trying to catch hansels or spies not dtw. Spud is a hansel. The boob who made the wall post isn't. I assure you I expected nothing less from cr. I made the thread for interests sake. What else is their to do in KaW besides ebs? Farm people. Get farmed back. Make a thread and let it all unfold. It's the drama that keeps it a little more interesting than just tap tap tap....Tap tap. I'll take what's coming, and so will my targets. This is my fun in KaW. What's yours?

2. Alison

I think I love you

3. Alison is like another Ajax, nuff said. Tough and relentless warrior.

Get'em, Alison! Good luck and much love.

4. What's mine? The same thing, minus the forum post. But I think you have a much clearer idea of what this is than your forum groupies too.

Either way, good luck. If you're looking for fun I'm sure they'll provide it.

5. LOL CR has nothing to lose. They'll keep her pinned forever. They dont need to get a cf

Plus i'm not on anyone's side here,just stating facts.

6. You Jest surely? They have everything to lose if they dont get a CF from Alison they lost. If a clan can't take her down what does that say?

No way they will pin her for months they will want to get back to item hunting is my best guess.

No my money is still on the Aussie Brawler.

7. Keeping her pinned 24/7 is pretty much beating her. You cant take on whole clans unless if you have huge bfa. What happens if CR starts to farm me. If i refuse to CF does that mean i win?

All the respect in world for alison. She is a great warrior. But the rest of you people are only fantacisizing

8. They wont pin her 24/7, they might try to for a while though. They will get bored and Alison wont.

Errmm I'm not fantacizing either.

CR care to comment?

9. cheese, you want a list of incoming? Here's one for you. Allison, anytime you get bored of hitting a hansel I'm always available. I'll leave you links in your news and wall.
    LimbHanger

10. Respect Alison but I'm going for CR cause most of my role models are from that clan

JIGSAW: I don't care if you rejected my marriage I STILL LOVE YOU!!

madmaj: Ruthless warrior and not a trash talker

Ahdragos: He's just Ahdragos that says it all

Warlock: My old owner and his posts on alison's wall shows he has respect for peeps

Limbhanger: He seems cool.

11. Who is the chick here. Jigsaw or trojan

12. What can Allison actually do to cr? Forum noobs these days . It's like smashing an egg into a wall, the egg is going to get smashed. Cr has had numerous pure spy clans hat they've kept pinned for months. You noobs think they can't keep one attk build pinned?  stop talking and just attack cr and help drama queen Allison. I know this isn't her first issue with a clan, tell me which clan has she destroyed or brought to her knees? All I can recall is her ranting and than running away after few weeks. GL, your gonna need all your xtals .

13. Alison is like the sister of Spragga

14. Not to say much but 11 days ago a different member in CRA was stripped by Alison, and that same day i received a few hundred hits and gave them back just as fast. Guess what CR didn't get involved then.

GoDs_iLLeST
    CR/KotFE/TS/WoG

15. Killa_Queen

If you're going to quote... Do it correctly.

[.quote="name of person you're quoting"] Text [./quote]

16. Shut up willya?

17. JIGSAW

18. Alison you make me feel funny in my swimsuit area. 

19. Awww lots of love in forum post although not sure tip has love in mind 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.