the farm is coming...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alison mentioned herself that all CR families are involved

2. This is why Alison is Alison.

[​IMG]

3. Lol Alison for a chick u got a big pair of  I retract my previous comments on a previous thread about u being a cryer  I only hope u know what your signing up for !!!

4. Big pair of softballs? :lol:
    Alison is a one woMan army.

5. More interesting than the w-e tournament 

6. Good luck.

7. At least you have dedicated farmers, alison. The clown on my wall hit me MAYBE 20 times while I slept.

8. The post a couple pages back intrigued me. If she ran to aah to get you to stop, did it succeed? Did the prospect of taking on more than one person frighten you? It's all well and good when a group gangs up on someone on their own, but god forbid they get help also.. Get off your high horse.

9. Good luck Allison

give em hell

10. I feel sorry for clowns reborn

11. Yep, Alison will kick the **** out of them seems legit :D 

12. Alison
    Definition of "Alison"- An amazing warrior with the power to bring all that oppose her to their knees. Her overwhelming strength destroys the other kingdoms until they are just a speck of their former selves.

Get them hard Alison

13. What a few people here don't realise is that Alison really dont care about incoming hits. She's more interested in dishing it out.

No one can hurt her because she doesnt have anything she's not prepared to lose. And truthfully she plays the game most of us dont have the balls to play ourselves.

She dont go running for help at the first sign of incoming, she posts with her main and speaks her mind. I'm prepared to bet she dont ask for a CF.

CR have no way to win this so I'm more interested in how they decide to tackle her, my bet is they have no clue.

Way to go Alison KaW watches with more than a little interest :roll:

14. Good luck to all, especially you Allison. This doesn't happen much

15. So you had your 1v1, then because of a wall post you decided to xtal on 2 other players. Now you're wondering why they put you in ca? I'm not sure what you expected, it's CR.

Not sure why you even made a thread about it.

16. Alison's gonna win  alison always wins

17. Much respect. Half of u pansies need to step back and reevaluate ur game play lulz. GO ALI.  need more like u. And ur more than welcome to visit ISS anytime u want. Keep up the ass kicking, I'm lovin it

18. Drama Queen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.