the farm is coming...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You're wrong! It totally works exactly how Cheese said it does!

2. @ I_love_to_farm_you. The power lies in the fun of the fight. The fun of the farm.
    Build your kingdom over a long time doing ebs. Then play KaW the old fashioned way.
    I can't lose because this is how I choose to play KaW everyday.
    I have already won everytime I bait someone or someones into a fight with me.
    My choice. My rules. My way.

3. Alison did u not get strip farmed by kotfe and when u had enough u ran to AAH to get them to talk to us about stopping??? Now your hitting CR lmao. Did u hit every branch as you fell out the tree???

4. Support, just because you're an attack build lol.

5. i maybe mistaken i smoke alot but im pretty sure it went down something like that

6. @ red-noob. Sorry I've never heard of you. But aah don't run to help me, and I would never run to them for help.

7. Alison my stats might be crap but i been around even stuck up for you in the past and i remember quite clearely u getting your knickers in a twist being kicked from KotFE by Chuck and pretty sure u ended up running to AAH to get us to stop! But carry on im sure we will all love feeding of you.

Before you ask i cant talk on my main as its perm banned :)

8. @ red. Your clan kicked me after I burned 5-6 x-tals helping in your war at the time. I would have left if you asked. That's why I attacked you. Chuck pm'd me a cf because he's a KaW gentleman. Not because I ran to aah. God knows I've been a clan target for aah more than once

9. Allison can take on all of Kaw and win! Respect Allison and good luck.

10. Alison wants help she will ask

11. Look at her wall..Warlock got a good personality 

12. If they don't let Alison 1v1, I'm jumping in.

13. Alison i have much respect for you because you havent converted to a hansel or pure spy build like other

14. They should give up the dont know ALISON!

15. Its not 1v1. So why dont you jump in cheese.

16. I'm to small to help much

17. @kingofterror when did converting to spy or hansel become wrong?

18. Sparrow,Keep faith in yourself and you can do anything

19. IDK who else is involved at this point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.