The Ethics of in Battle Name Changing

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ShelbyS, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ya you caught us we are terrible warriors and need to hide behind the name to win .. What ignorance

2. thank you - that really does help (I'm being genuine not sarcastic...I have this dry humor that kills me at times). those are the kind of thoughts from across kaw that I'm looking for ;)

3. We tried it to see it's impact, honestly I think it didn't do anything and changed back. We fight barcodes all the time, it's a pain in the butt but doesn't really do anything if u track off the CR. I don't see any issue with it. We will face each other again.

4. Just like towers builds. It's a the new trend to get a slight advantage

5. To any KAW gods reading this thread:
    -------------------------------------
    Actually, as a comment to kaw. Although you are making money with the name changing, maybe you are losing more by people getting turned off by the tactic/$$ involved. Maybe its actually a money loser. I hope so, I'd rather war without this silliness.

6. I looked forward to the challenge as you all were worthy opponents. I think we should've won - but hey...I am a little prejudice ;) (I feel we have other things to work on as a clan - game changes and so must we) I'm loyal to my clan as I trust you are to yours...don't want it any other way. :D

7. thank you for your input - very helpful ;)

8. Or another idea - make name changes free and add a new change name action to the war console:

1. Attack
    2. Steal
    3. Assassinate
    4. Scout
    5. Change Name To Something Random and Unreadable

9. IIIISIIIIIUIIIICIIIIIKIIIIIIIIIITIIIIIIUIIIIIIP

10. Name changes are fine, its part of game mechanics and if u hate it so much, then become a barcode

11. I lmao hard when my opponent name changes in the middle of war. It takes all of 5 seconds to adjust, and they wasted nobs

12. says the man wit only 2 rancor points

13. Only two huh? Well I'll be damned

14. I love noobs. They're funny.

15. Nope this is just smart strategy by the ones willing to give the devs a pay check ;) also on android the barcodes are actually able to be cracked as the heights are different :eek:

16. Greedy devs NEVER change ANYTHING that allows people to give them money. So i guess just deal with it or go home.

17. I personally hate the name changes but if people wont to do it fine. We have yet to lose to a clan that changes names during war so let them go ahead and waste their money.

18. lol hammer - only you :) love ya for it! ;)

19. I was in war with a clan that is destroyed now they changed names in war and still got thrashed depends on the clan ya warring with
    Yeah some people is **** at war and do that but still good trackers wins wars

20. 20nobs and 2xtals wasted and another 20nobs to go back to to original name lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.