The epic tale of heroic adventurers

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by xXP_3Xx_StormWolf_xXP_3Xx, Jan 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: PimD's downfall

There's your answer.

2. More like spent all my time proving my dog is better than yours rikkimaru.

3. At least spell my name right :roll:

4. Chemical drugs can really screw the imagination of people. Don't do drugs kids!

5. Good advice.

6. Support lol.

7. Wow. What an amazing pile of crap. That was some of the worst writing ever. The content was crap. The prose was crap. The over use of ellipsis' was...

Crap.

But at least the ... made me smile because it's overuse reminded me of a particular psychopath from this game that must remain nameless or its mate will pop up and yell about TOU breaches and cry about reports sent to support.

8. Not allowed to false quote, against ToU I think. Or against something

9. Chapter 4

As the band of heroes made their way to their destination, Apheriun's isle, Bulldog inquired as to why they were going to sich a place.
    "That is where they told us to meet them."
    Jedi answered. But this wasnt enough, causing Bulldog to say,
    "Who?"

"The Sluardellyian boys and their leader... Daphina. It is said there are three of them, but there have been sightings of a fourth. They are wreaking havoc across our lands.
    They have agreed to meet us to establish a truce."
    Bulldog nodded. This information would do. He drew out his sword, crafted from one Wulf's teeth. Such a weapon held amazing power. And swag.

As the day went on, they neared their destination. Upon reaching the meeting place, Bulldog saw only two of the supposed three, but among those two was he... Karma_Bill.
    His hand gripped the pommel of his blade, his knuckles whitening with the pressure he squeezed with. Many had fallen at Karma's feet. He could not allow him to get away with such heinous crimes.

Karma laughed upon seeing Bulldog's predicament.
    "I see you all have made it. Now, the three of us have a proposition for you."
    Mango took on a quizzical look.
    "But there are only two of you here."
    Karma burst out in maniacal laughter again.
    "Not since you arrived. Come, comrade."

Saber grinned, walking to stand next to Karma.
    Jedi was the most shocked of the group.
    "Saber! What are you-"
    Daphina interrupted him.
    "SILENCE!" She regained her composure before continuing." You have been brought here for a reason. An offer. Here it is. Lay down your lives (KaW accounts) or we will destroy your world."

Titan's knuckles paled as he clenched his fist.
    "NEVAH!"
    Daphina laughed.
    "Very well. Enjoy your defeat at the hands of my troops, the Sluards."
    And with that they flew away on ponies, just as a loud rumbling was heard over a ridge of piled furniture. A barricade of sorts.

The band of heroes had just raised their weapons as the Sluard army arrives.

[​IMG]
    The band of heroes raised their weapons, as did the Sluards, neither willing to make the first move. Both feared the others power.
    A betrayal. An ambush. A proposal. And a choice. What will happen next?

To be continued..

10. cant defeat the sluard army... Just saying
    Too funny bull

11. B.a.l.t.o. Troops come and save them from the sluards buying time to retreat and to think of a plan.

12. Great read! Very enjoyable!
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

13. Nuuu

The BALTOs and spirits of vengeance come help xD

14. Next chapter you come in. Mkay? 

15. Well obviously the balto's are there as unkillable beings we are there on the front lines and great strategists. :p

16. Yeah.... but vengeful sprits...

You can't kill us, we'll posses you and kill you >:D

17. Wait if your you and you kill you wouldn't you have been killed? Dumbass. :p

18. nah, We kill the posseses body then leave it and move onto the next.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.