The epic tale of heroic adventurers

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by xXP_3Xx_StormWolf_xXP_3Xx, Jan 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: PimD's downfall

Thanks for the update

2. Re: PimD's downfall

May be true....but we all came to see

3. Re: PimD's downfall

Its making fun of PimD, but take it how you will nooblets.

4. Re: PimD's downfall

o_O

5. Re: PimD's downfall

Your chill though Dunja. Youll be in the next installment

6. Re: PimD's downfall

Would you like me to be the cat?

7. Re: PimD's downfall

Be the tiger then eat bulldog

8. Re: PimD's downfall

I'm going to reply to this because the story is hella long. Tbh i don't like pimd but i could see that your story was making fun of it. I think it was hilarious actually. Good piece of writing.

9. Re: PimD's downfall

This is kaw not pimd. No1 gaf

10. Re: PimD's downfall

Thanks, bud.

11. Re: PimD's downfall

Keep writing. That was surprisingly good. Albeit in a ****** up way, but it was good.

12. Re: PimD's downfall

Im mildly confused which part made fun of pimd? This seems more like a trippy dream then anything else

13. Re: PimD's downfall

Lmao thanks. I was drunk when I made the initial draft, and corrected most of the spelling shortly before posting.

Maybe it was just a trippy dream. Idk.

14. Re: PimD's downfall

Chapter 2

Bulldog awoke to the sound of machinery, and the hissing of a broken steam pipe. He shook himself awake, noting that his hands were bonded behind him.
    He looked around to see Bob, Jedi and titan...
    And... A pony. Blue in color.

"I, am Twilight. Welcome...To the Rainbow Factory."
    Bulldog paled as he recognized the name.
    "What do you want with us?"
    The blue pony laughed.

"You see... We noticed some time ago that humans make much better rainbows than our previous...materials. Unfortunately most of you are tainted by the thirstiness, making horrid rainbows. So...We have found you four."

"The rainbows made will be exceptional... You all have nice hair. Except for that one,"She said, pointing at Titan." The rest of you are perfect."

By this time they were all awake, and Titan was furious.
    "I have AMAZING hair! You dont even know! Iam FABULOUS! Toss me in that machine, and watch the FABULOUSNESS that comes out!"

As the pony and Titan argued, Bulldog looked around and saw another pony, but this one was also in chains. The blue pony, whom he knew to be Twilight, noticed his gaze.

"We had to revert back to our old materials, as we thought you humans extinct, lost to the thirstiness. Glad that was not so."

Jedi had somehow gotten out of his chains, and snuck up behind Twilight. Bulldog hadnt even caught the movement until he saw him. However, Twilight turned and saw Jedi, whom held a large wrench.

"Wuh..What are you doing?!?!"
    Jedi raised the wrench.
    "Something I should have done a LONG time ago..."
    He put the wrench on the hissing pipe and fixed it, stopping the hissing.

"Ahhh thats better. It was getting on my nerves. Oh, and also THIS!"
    He roundhouse kicked Twilight, whom then began falling into the machine but opened her wings at the last moment.

"WHY YOU-"
    Her words were interrupted as the southernmost wall exploded, and in came a group of Rebel Ponies.
    They grabbed the injured pony, and made for the exit when Bob said,

"What about us!?!"
    The biggest one turned, and, with a smirk, said,
    "We dont much care for Humans. Dirty creatures."

Bulldog said,
    "HEY! Thats discrimination! And Thats against the ToU! "
    The pony paled, then nodded in defeat.
    They came and set up positions to fire upon the Pony Defense Force, whom arrived just moments after.

The band of majestic heroes walked out, and were immediately greeted by... Shrek.
    "Oi Laddies! I br'aut ye' un ride! Nao, if'n ye dont mind, I gotta go peel their layers. If ya didnt know, this is MY SWAMP!"

He leaped into the air, firing onions into the PDF. The band of heroes entered the onion carriage, and Titan immediately statted crying.
    "Titan, the carriage doesnt have the onion smell..."

"No.. Tha-Thats not it... She thought my hair wasnt good enough! Waagahhahahauuhhhhh"
    Bob patted his back.
    "Its ok, you just need some Old Spice shampoo."
    Bob held up a bottle of Old Spice for the camera.
    "The spice thatll keep you looking nice! Its OLLLD SPICE!"

And with that, Jedi mounted the Onion cannon whilst Bulldog got up front to see...
    "Donkey?"
    "When I get you where we going, you know what I could use? Waffles. Mmm mmmmmmm!"

Bulldog ignored that, and said,
    "Hyaaahh!" They took off, Jedi firing into the PDF. They were rapidly gaining, when suddenly a massive green hand batted them like flies.
    It was the-

"GREEEEEEN GIANT!!!!" The creature said, the overwhelming roar of his voice tearing at their ears.
    (You young folks wont get that one.)
    Bulldog had an idea. He used his Cooking Lvl 1371838 skill to make "Juicy steak" out of the ponies. He flew onto the Green Giants back and dangled it in front of him, and the creature immediately began walking forward.
    "HOP ON!" He yelled to his comrades.

---------
    The band of heroes had now travelled as far away as possible. They were now so far north if you hocked a loogie itd freeze before it hit the ground.
    As they traveled the ground was littered with brown spots of what seemed to be chocolate.

Suddenly, more chocolate rained down. They looked up to see Sandy Claws's pimp mobile, led by Reindolph the red nosed Crackhead.
    (His head had a tattoo of a crack on it)

"Ohmahgawd... That... THATS NOT CHOCOLATE!"
    The band of adventuring adventurers adventured back to the place their adventure began. Chuck Norris's house. They needed to finish off the thirsty king.
    --------------
    As they arrived, Chuck Norris saw them coming a mile away.
    He glanced to Titan and his eyes grew wide.
    "Titan! Can you... dance for me?"
    Titan's face grew bewildered.
    "W...What?"

"Titan! I wanna see you DANCE!" He lunged at him, and before they knew what happened they were all Koed.

-----
    They awoke much later, Bob weeping at thoughts of what was happening to Titan.
    "We need to save him!"
    They made their way inside the fortress, which was surprisingly undefended.

When they reached the end... What they saw changed them forever.
    Titan was going Magic Mike on Chuck Norris, with a Teletubby entourage.

Jedi went Super Saiyan 69 and no-scoped Chuck. Titan was saved. The Teletubbies were free. All was well.

The end....Or is it?

To be continued.

15. Re: PimD's downfall

Lmao  that was a read and I haven't laughed that long in a long time 

16. Re: PimD's downfall

I like how I was the weapons guy and took down everything from Bronies on Ponies to hissing pipes and Chuck Norris himself.

17. Re: PimD's downfall

I liked the part where OP sucked on pee

18. Re: PimD's downfall

The hell? This actually made me chuckle oddly enough.

19. Re: PimD's downfall

Same. We all need some comic relief

20. Re: PimD's downfall

Finally. Someone gets the point. Thanks Titan, Thanks Jedi, for the support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.