The End.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Replying to this alone.
    The key part that you missed in sentince is the word "was". They thought they could do nothing to the game execpt releasing event for higher hte revenue. They just took us off of the stove and put us in the freezer thinking they could just save us for later. However things in the freezer can still get bad. We are in the time where they remember us and trying to salvage the good part of us the COMMUNITY however once a part gets mold on it the whole thing. ATA steated that they love creating games and what not but its not worth making food if you have not intention on eating it. Once I find a game similar (better or worst) to Kaw I will tell everyone I know about it I have almost hit my 5th year on the app. Eventhough I've been inactive for some of it either it has been because of surgery or tired of playing it this has been the best gaming experience I have ever played more time than any other game.

2. Did you ever get the feeling that people only read the beginning of long posts?

3. What feeling?

Sorry, didn't read past the first 4 words.

4. The feels, man. The feels.

5. Every app has its life expectancy - it's nothing new rusted. Is Kaw at its prime or long past it? That's a question only the developers know the answer to. As long as they continue investing resources in game tho, it'll keep going forward. Believe it or not, community feedback molds it.

Seriously though, try to enjoy the aspects (if any) of what makes you happy here. It's what I've always done since I started.

I play a plethora of other apps, for leisurely play and observation - I just know kaw needs more F2P consumables on a bigger scale is all. PVE events aren't enough.

6. Spragga is not impressed that you missed the point of this thread

7. Giggle.

8. This is the end.....hold your breath and cooouuuunnntttttt to ten. Feel the earth move and then. Feel

9. Wait, what'd they do to Tite? :shock: They TOUCHED HIM? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

10. Okay, the point of the thread was to get some laughs about a player grabbing the Spragga name.

But there is a lot of afflicted feelings over how the game is suffering. PvP had taken huge hits, EE is a never ending cycle of complaints about clans that stack roasters.

Actually, for those who complain about EE. Since that is a player issue due to stacking clans, maybe y'all should actually take action and strip farm those clans that stack roasters. Otherwise it will never be fixed. No matter how much time the developers spend trying to fix the match up issue.

Okay, back to game issues. The events are money pits. It cost to much money and/or time to get a competitive build. The Gap in builds on Abyss lands have degraded the game, destroyed the ally market and made strip wars less worth it against gap builds. Towers are too powerful. Clan structure needs a face lift, ally chat needs replaced, an effective bridge needs to be build to cut the time it takes to BC from 5 years to at least 2 years. So that players can get and maintain effective, fun, competitive builds.

Allies need to be revised. I would say the best thing for them is give them a 2nd effect or extra incentive to buy and keep. Maybe add an sidekick role where you can attach allies to that "sidekick" as well as unused armor and the sidekick will either boost your own CS or he could have an attack bar to him/herself.

There are interesting things that may or may not work to improve gameplay.

But, it will not happen.

The Devs will not spend to much time on a game that is on its final leg. Furthermore I doubt there is really anything effective that can be done to fix the game.

So I give up on letting this game get me frustrated. they could pull the servers tomorrow and I wouldn't flinch.

I will spend these end days watching the game crumble and then when it dies I will show support why they failed and that their inactions and unwillingness to listen to us actually lead to the end of this game.

Numbers may not lie... But they also do not give the full story.

11. A joke turned into a debate thread.

Why am I not surprised.

12. You think Spragga is a joke?

13. What do y'all think they named the dog?

14. AThinkingDog

15. BLASPHEMY! All hail Player230742342!

16. Support

17. Ssshhhh... Keep your voice down cause when spragga comes he spares no one, not even his master ...Sssshhh

18. Not really a debate... Everyone agrees it's coming to its end.

19. Float like a dog sting like spragga

Did that make sense? :-|