The End of the Ice Moth Hunt

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Won't be back, and if he returns he will be so confused and quit again.

2. wow a lucky player
    Very lucky :D

3. Much jelly in this thread :)))

4. Any news on dem scrolls or updated clan roles?

5. Good job devs, you randomly selected an inactive player. Probably had it set up to auto like your facebook page to get the 1000 moths just like I did. Why am I not suprised

6. That silence is the sound of KC going "oh ****, we forgot about that" to his boss. :lol:

7. that's hilarious, guess the 1k moth for the Facebook post kinda backfired. should have made it 1001 

8. Bacon you just seem to think everything you say is so correct, and so relevant.

It's not.

9. Okay okay okay I've got a legitimate question

Why have the enchantment levels look so different. The colors are sort of mixed up and enchantment level 8 looks really fuzzy

10. Incative bonus drop is not right

11. Give my alt 1 moth to reach 8k...damn almost :-( congrats Cherry-Lynn your awesome events collector :) give me a few moths to complete my moths to 40k you have 60k extra :-D

12. Lol cherry will probably quit or something wasting all that.

13. Lol, bacon isn't capable of posting something that's not stupid, or just annoying. Every msg I see from him makes me facepalm.

14. What devs possibly didn't realize is that giving out 1k moths to everyone qualified all players for the random drop, and there are more old used for a day accounts than there are active ones. The entry level for being able to get the random drop should have been 1500. That's way the drop wouldn't be wasted on an inactive.

15. lol i mean The_Best_Moth_Hunter X-D Cherry-Lynn congrats for be the lucky one :) now im right :-D

16. I think 1k giveaway for random drop and the 1k from Facebook was set up so all players could have a chance. I just don't think they would have known an inactive would win. But still, we most likely will all be inactive one day also

17. You guys are wrong cuz that 1k free moths was for people that opend their accounts so if that player was inactive so they won't win free moths...so not inactive have free moths ;)

18. I understand the concern but while the player may not have been on in the last few days, they're not inactive. They had over the 1,000 Ice Moths required and did actively participate in the event. They were randomly chosen as the lucky player and to remove the reward they've earned would not be fair.

19. Damn yall buthurters got told the truth by kaw_comunity!