The End of the Ice Moth Hunt

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 14, 2014.

1. It seems we all have fallen into the devs promo trap yet again. Equip is very pretty looking but stat wise, poor. It fails constantly when trying to enchant it, so inferno/Aqua given as rewards is wasted. I feel cheated yet again by devs and will not be participating in any more rip off promo's.. Would have been better spending all my cash on buying xtals instead.

2. The next promo should have a big stick as a reward. The more money you burn during the 'promotion' the larger the turd they award you at the end.

I'd call it the 'crap on a stick' promotion. Having said that, they could have named this last promotion the same thing...

3. Devs always like this! they never listen.. the next promo, devs should release the stats of the equipment.. we all feel cheated and devs laughing with our money. so disappointed 

4. No one asked any members to spend rl money... so how are yous cheated lmao.

5. Good morning devs....i see the assassins have failed

6. Maybe people feel that way do to over expectation. And with that expectation they spent a lot of extra time. Time is very valuable. And now they are feeling cheated of life itself. Drained slowly from a long, hard grind. The electronic payouts aren't fulfilling enough. Typical. Sounds like free to play, pay to play gaming experience to me. At some point you all will know it. It's the nature of the beast.

7. I rarely complain about this game as it's pretty great, but this latest promo is a joke. The weapons are all useless, on various alts I have all weapons and have to say the failure rate is ridiculous!
    For weapons no better than than the feather that cost 10x more inferno and ridiculous amounts of aqua with a failure/reset rate above 66% what's the ******* point?
    On this account I have the 2 highest level, which are at least less terrible and have managed to get the sword to level 9 for the cost of 192 inferno and 140 aqua. It's then reset back to level 8 100% of my attempts (somewhere around 15). It's frustrating to say the least as my Fiendbow is also currently sat at level 9 after EXACTLY the same issue.
    If in future you wish to run similar style events, please rethink the difficulty level of enchanting the items we "win" as without promise of it being possible in the future I simply won't bother.
    Rant over. 

8. People spending money on a phone game..... You guys must: A) not be married or have girlfriends/boyfriends and B) must not have kids. Must be nice to be able to throw money away. 

9. So will they reset below the level you received them at? For example you get one at +5 can it reset to +2 or worse a full fail reset.

10. This should have been anticipated by us the whole time. The problem with giving good equip for them that we would not try again next and of course that could impact their cash flow no matter how minute the income from promos is.

11. Im kind of confused. I got the reward in my notifications but im not sure how im supposed to use them.

12. Im kind of confused. I got the reward in my notifications but im not sure how im supposed to use them.

13. IT'S A TRAP!

Well I can't say I'm surprised... This game and the others like it are a business weather you feel that's fair or not is irrelevant...

This game is all about making YOU (the kawmunity) spend all your and your parents money on useless bits of code as fancy pictures... Of course the failure rates/ consumption amount is ridiculous, it's "free" equipment...

Why not just remember next time that when it
    Seems to Good to be
    True...
    That's because it is... These devs are not your friends, they don't really care, we're all a bunch of sheep with credit card numbers... They will
    Never respect us, they will always hold
    All the cards, and we all shall forever be stuck here reaching and trying to succeed at nothing...

Problem is, the game is rigged and there is no end, and the day Internet phone games become regulated, these crooks will get their "rewards"... I'm not bitter, just disappointed, and greatly saddened by the fact the devs aren't even trying to pretend that this isn't all about the money for them... This game has changed beyond repair and that's sad, because this used to be an amazing game, one were you DIDN'T have to spend server all thousands of dollars to "complete"

... And even now you still can't "complete" this game because the end game is constantly changed and the line moves, the goal changes, therefore the entire game changes and becomes something worse..

Always worse and never better... You'll all do well to remember that last bit... This is Internet crack... First hit is ALWAYS free... And we're all just a bunch of suckers that get hustled everyday...

Truth Hurts

14. What an excellent and truthful thread Prime. It is a business and we are just paying customers. I agree the game has changed beyond repair. I just wonder if your thread will strike a note of guilt with the devs. Some how i doubt it, but grats on a superb analysis of this game.

15. Bring on the hunt for the valentines ️ Or the Easter eggs

16. still waiting on drop drop..... :roll:

17. I understood that this whole promo is a big trap.welldone kaw.i waste half month on this and now feel i done a big mistake.i must have spent that time on better things.now onward if a promo come,i will not bother to participate if equip clear picture and stat given properly. Why waste time and effort in it if equip stat going to b like this again.

18. If equip picture and stat not properly given*

19. I had 13k yet. Ever got the sod

20. Thank you for the great stuff we all got from the ice moth hunt.... congrats to the highest winners!! Looking forward to another great year of KAW!!
    XxCHOPPESXx