The End of the Ice Moth Hunt

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 14, 2014.

1. I don't like how we started a eb 20min before dealine and since we went over by a few seconds. Few ppl from our clan that were less that 100 short from next lvl didn't make it

2. A deadline's a deadline.

3. been like 8 hours and still nothing whats up with that? :|

4. it would be nice if you would have made the new equipment fail less. burned 30 infurno and 60 aqua to get it to go to lv 4 and then reset to lv 1

5. The deadline qas end if the 14tg. Devs rioped us off when they shortened the times to part way into the 14th. Worse when they introduced a sceenshot timing...rather than the eb having to be started as has been th case previously. Worse when they announce both changes 1 day before a month long event that people spent real life money on. Worse when this lack of integrity is coupled with a failre to deal with it and fix the problem. Disgraceful.

Return money for those who got ripped off by the changes...or give them the right reward...i dont care which...but you cannot ignore this.

6. sure they can.

7. So I earnt lv 3 in moth hunt but don't have a Mage yet , so I don't get aqua inferno  will it be there when I get Mage ?? Has kaw anticipated this would happen or is it a stuff up

8. Yes, your aqua and inferno will be there when you get the Mage. This has been confirmed with kaw_community.

9. I would be happy with the lvl 4 equip as a subsidy for the lost aqua inferno ξ„… no but seriously please answer this question kaw

10. Still havnt got anything and inactive lucky player fly change it please so it goes to a active lucky winner

11. They never said it was the end of the 14th so don't tell lies to suit your sob story.

If anything, it would have been assumed that it ended 12:00am (midnight) PST on the 14th, so be thankful that you actually probably got an extra 14.5 hours.

12. SWEET THNX DEVS 

13. Devs said and i quote...as i have quoted many times :"through january 14th".

As you so admirably suppose, that would be "midnight". Interestingly you presume that means pst. I would interpret in a global game that it is the last timezone...that way everyone has had the 14th midnight opportunity.

Of course your "extra 14.5" hour comment is nonsensical...as anyone with any comprehension of time would understand.

So...its a plea...yes pleea for devs to fix a problem they created both by being incomplete in their originl post...and then by both shortening the possible understaning of that post and then adding a snapshot feature...meaning it was about when an eb finished...which is quiet different to the precedents.

This is there for anyone who likes to check their facts.

Of course...customers can either go away quietly and devs will be blind to the reason and unable to learn to act globally in a global game, or those customers can speak out. I choose to speak out.

14. I assumed they meant 12:00am pst Jan 14th, so I was grateful they ended it at 2:30pm pst. It gave me the extra time I needed to reach my goal.

15. Its finished!!! THANK ****

16. Thanks kaw mid lvl equip is absolutely pathetic in stats doesn't come close to the abysal sword or the xbow/ clam shield . Aqua and inferno is good but all 15 I earn't of each failed on enchantment, so that was a waste off time too .

17. How come if u get aqua and inferno but have no mage yet what happens to the aqua and inferno?

18. I assumed it would be mignight in the last timezone (gmt-12). Therefore i had many hours less that i expected. Its not nice when you work for a living..think you got time, plan to and log in to get over tye line...and someone tells you you the devs have shortened the time and you only have 90 minutes when you expected 4 hours more than that accordng to the original post.

Not everyone is in forums every day...so changing the rules 1 day before the close in an month long event people pay money to achieve in is unreasonable.

It could of course be simply an error of judgement by a dev who lacks the experience of a global busoness. It could be fixed. However, they are not fixing it or even respondig to fedback in forum or feedback button. From where i am sitting...it has progressed from possible simple error (being extreamly kind) to acting unethical.

And you know what...this sort of promo is commercial money for the devs..but the quantity is not commercial for the players. So they get away with it. The next generation players wont know and will be treated the same way.

19. Never mind...i give up...they not dealing with it. Guess this will be one of those free games for me now.