The End of the Hive Approaches

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 14, 2014.

1. I agree Saturn, some are unjustified in their complaints here. This event, like all prior, required effort to obtain good rewards. Some, however, put in more effort than most and still never got a swarm ring. I just hope the next event equipment is not given entirely based on luck. Some of us not getting a ring we have enough psion to max 3 times over is wrong and i hope not intentional.

2. So will swarms form till Monday or stop today

3. Stop combine today which is bull poppy

4. Unused hornets should be released in your kingdom and kill any troops they meet
    That would be cool

5. By far the worst promo I've seen.

6. Saturn you're an idiot. That is the exact opposite of what is being said. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit,is it?

Let's put this into perspective for the thinking impaired like our friend saturn up yonder. Previous events had tiers of rewards based soley on activity and effort. This event you could be the most active player in kaw putting in a herculean effort and still not get the reward. Understand now? No,I didn't think so. You can lead a dumb ass to logic but can't make him think.

7. I would rather upgrade items with inferno and aqua

8. Yes but the higher your activity the higher your hits and therefore the higher your chances of getting the ring. My comprehension Is fine...

Why you have to be mad? .__. I haven't got the ring and had little over 300-400 Psion. It's only a goddam ring that gives you about 8million extra over normal rings anyway

9. Wish that extra left over psion can be transferable to other ppl. Otherwise would be a wasted of effort.

10. I have to be mad because the devs are making things increasingly worse. You think things change when people bend over and beg for more? People have to speak up and voice displeasure when things are bad or change doesn't happen.

It's called feedback. People seem to think the only kind of feedback is positive otherwise it's whining. I have to wonder if these people have the same mentality when their order is messed up at a restaurant or when hiring someone to provide any other service.

Hunts were a great concept by the devs. They rewarded their most active players with Decent equipment a step above that of Which you get in an eb. They also gave back to their players a few seals and horns. All of this was guaranteed if you worked your ass off during the event. Last event the extra rewards were eliminated. This event those are also gone AND we aren't equally rewarded to our peers who we have the same activity level as and put in the same if not more effort.

On top of all this kaw_community has turned into a mute ignoring any feedback. Yes,people are pissed. They also have every right to be.

11. It's not a dumbass event, it's just a new format of event.. if you don't think it's a fair event then don't participate because not everyone shares your dumbass opinion..

12. I wish they'd make it so it's dependant on how many hits you do. All people do is hit the epic battle once or twice and then move to another clan. They need to promote clan loyalty

13. I thought this event was good. My only annoyance is I got the good ring so late I will never be able to fully upgrade it before event ends.

It's my fault since I should have not upgraded anything and sat on my psion until I had all the rings but hindsight is a wonderful thing..

14. I don't care if you share my opinion. You have every right to be wrong.

15. Ok the format was dumb. Feel better.

16. @KaW_Community

Are you just the devs play toy? Not being allowed to answer any of the real concerns we have always answering the same questions over and over.

You say you are here for the kawmunity yet you don't answer any of the real concerns making you the devs dog (the female kind).

Dozens and dozens of people have voiced their opinion on how an event based off of luck is the most retarded thing the devs could have come up with.

People put hard work into the event and no swarm ring. Some don't even try. Hit eb no swarm used and got the ring. While others have both the others maxed enchanted abd enough psion to enchant the swarm ring just can't because they weren't lucky enough to have a random number generator give it to them.

What happened to events based off of hard work?

Either you don't care enough to make changes or you are just an errand boy, in which case I feel sorry for you too having to take the blunt of it. If not, then I got you at least take pleasure in being a female dog.

17. Few spelling errors and auto correct moments but I'm sure you get the point

18. When do hornets stop combining into swarms? Please clarify? 8/15 12pm pdt or Monday?