The End of the Great Quetzal Hunt

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. These rewards coming today or nah? Just curious

2. They are rewarding you just for playing the game. If you did not reach your goal then just be active more it's not rocket science. It was very easy to reach ones goal as long as it was realistic. The increased drop rates were more than enough to suffice for the reduction of time.

3. Thanks for hunt devs bring out another soon

4. I just needed this haunt to finish for 16k 

5. Yay cool. Enjoyed the feather hunt. Looking forward to the prizes! :)

6. ^
    Being more active= more action
    More action=more Ebs to get feathers
    More Ebs to get feather= more feathers
    More feathers=better reward
    Better reward=happier

If you don't want to be sad be more active during promos :D ... Most people can't to that math Santa 

7. Great event Devs even though a little long but I want my rewards lol

8. What's going to happen with left over quetzal skulls?

9. Ended up with 115k feathers :)

10. Last promo I was a nooblet with 17k moths. It was a good amount but not the best. It seemed fair to me. This promo I got over 90k feathers doing the similar things I did last promo. It just goes to show this promo was an easier one and you can't really complain :/

11. Santa just a quick question. Many missed there goal by a couple of hundred yes ?
    Many did ebs in last two hours that gave out zero feathers where they would normally have received 500 feathers.
    What about the players that missed out because the devs equation a messed up and they were active enough in practice but did not receive the rewards for their activity.
    7 ebs in two hours, no drops. Others doing 10 plus,no drops. Something wrong there. And devs said to bring this to forums. They won't do anything because it would be unfair on all involved.
    Seems like the bugs there and many people will lose out on minor lvl upgrades because of yet more glitches.

Seems to me if there was a glitch caused be the mad rush at the end people should get what they should have earnt.

12. We'll my alt did

13. 1.6 bill feathers... Mother of god xD

14. How I felt getting over 90K

[​IMG]

15. Sorry to be that guy but I got 70 k of feathers in 7days in a b2b reck clan so it's not that hard

16. 1 eb away from 90k :( just need 430 feathers

17. And as stated for moths. And here. Rewards should have a direct relation to activity. Ie on hit one feather. Let us earn hit for hit no random nonsense. And we all know how many hits we need to put in. Hte double hit rate scoring etc maybe. And devs should also release stats of equipment on offer prior to event starting as they promised they would after moth promos so we can judge the risk / time and reward factor. Again this didnt happen yet again.

18. Didn't even get feathers from the last eb we were doing when the hunt ended...I was 300 feathers short of 80k...r we getting a bonus for the ending???...like 1k for a great community effort???...I'll b happy to get the feathers I deserved from the eb we were doing whilst the hunt ended...b.c tht was jus wrong...maybe next hunt ad a triple payout on items for the last eb b4 the event finishes???

19. But that takes out the fun

Being risky was what it was like back in medieval times like this game is based on to survive u had to take a chance and hope to get lucky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.