The End of the Great Quetzal Hunt

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Congrats to all who made their goals

2. Thank Kawd, from where all upgrades flow down. Now; what do I do with this pile of skulls and horns?

3. Wow! Great amount of feathers!

4. Btw grats all on making there goals

5. So this is the part we see everyone whinnig in WC to get prizes right. Because devs only have a small amout of players to issue them too right ;) hahahah

6. But don't worry feathers are gone, but not forgotten. As kaw will find a new way to take my money from me since I'm a poor

7. Got my 80k. Don't care when I get my rewards. Just as long as I don't see spams in WC

8. Ruzty bro i know your there and worked so damn hard sooooooo,

CONGRATULATIONS BROTHER

You can now finnaly sleep lmao

9. 69,505 feathers Any chance of donating the other 495 please Devs gotta Asl lol

10. Apologies, they have not yet. We're sending them out right now and will be posting the Top 100 and our lucky winner as soon as possible :)

11. I wish I could say I was happy I really do.
    I didn't have the time I would of liked to dedicate to this event but I would of been happy with where I got to had it not been for one thing.

In the last two hours I went through 7 recs with xtals hitting items and got 0 feathers From them.

Seriously. In the whole rest of the event I do not recall getting no feathers. And that cost me a level. I admit I did not expect to get to the next level. But after coming just a couple of hundred feathers short to have it taken away by such a total load ( I'm censoring myself here ) I am thoroughly displeased with the outcome. Effort = reward. Spend on xtals and your entitled to expect a reward from the eb. To get nothing repeatably in multiple ebs. Total bs.
    Devs have forced people to choose between sacrificing growth doing recks for feathers. ( which many didn't get ) or money doing b2b hte.
    The Least try could have done was reward the effort not take it away by some random equation. In those last two hours I saw many people in the same situation as myself and equally disappointed. All any of them wanted was what they were due for putting the time in. And they did not get what they actually deserved.

It's a shame this whole event for myself and many others has been ruined by the last few hours having an absurd fail rate

12. Thank you devs for the event. For any upcoming events, please do not make them this long though. The event itself was great, trying to reach top 100 without sleeping and clan jumping was impossible

13. What We get in minimum number of feathers event reward

14. I hope I'm the lucky winner _~_

15. I m so excited

16. Congrats Katie n all :)

17. Tbh, i found this event to be much more enjoyable than moth hunt! good job!

18. You mean 4-8 hours devs... 48 obv a typo :p jk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.