The End of the Great Quetzal Hunt

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The glitch is another situation on it's own. I'm referring to the people who was hardly active yet seek rewards anyways. If something was flawed towards the end then it should certainly be addressed. As for the people who were too lazy to reach their goals then no be more active.

2. Noooo I was one eb from getting 16000 so close

3. Would have been nice if those ebs started before the end of event, would have received feathers. May have reached my goal:(
    It did that with previous event:( grrrrr kaw!

4. Every event devs have done like feathers moths and fangs, if the eb crosses over the deadline you will not get the drop.

I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you, however it's over when it's over. It gives you motivation to try harder next time!

5. I've enjoyed the hunt, however I would hope that next hunt you would take into consideration the ending time of your hunts and I've noticed that your times are UK based and US players usually get the short end of the stick

6. It ended USA time
    12 pm pst
    1 pm mst
    2 pm CST
    3 pm est

Times were ok

7. Woohoo time to get the rewarx :)

8. Make us wait a week to learn patience 

Just kidding just kidding...

Thank you devs for the event.

9. Car wait to get the Banner that's why I quit when I got 90k Feathers Lol I'm ready. Banner will be awesome for War 

10. Can you please give everyone 200 feathers? I'm 188 from 34,000 

11. Can't wait for useless equipment.Thanks to the top 100 for funding these promos

12. Next event give us new armor and legs lol 

13. Thanks devs for a great hunt was a fun time.

14. Good job to all :)

15. Hope I M lucky winner and. Also what do we do with the skull

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.