The End Of BlackHand

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_CrAcKeRsSlAyEr_ilI, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *isn't the first

2. Op, who do you speak for?

3. Also why was this thread made by a statless alt sounds like the big bad Crackdown are already to afraid to bring out the mains when they call out Black Hand.

4. See. Whats funny is. Is that you know the risk of dropping ps. You DON'T cast oath and expect to not be stripped. Then you whine about it after you get stripped.

Solution: Cast oath or not drop attk building.

Btw. I woulda stripped him too. PS needs to learn to cast oath.

5. That seems totaly fine by me...it's a pvp event for a reason

6. yup. you'll beat em. with this guy farrokh on your side.

7. Sooooo.... if I'm not mistaken, OP thinks PVP is not allowed during a PVP event? Interesting opinion...

8. And I used to think ally hires were the lamest reason for OSW...

9. Both sides have valid reason i think, assuming the op is legit info. Who wouldnt strip a ps with allies showing? What osw clan wouldnt fight for their member that got stripped? Event or not, actions have consequences

10. Omar I understand a fight but dragging your alliance in is lame... Especially if you claim you are the greatest osw clan in kaw. Then you should just handle it yourself. I doubt the Allie was expensive most anyone is stripping during an event is 100b

11. Whatever clan OP speaks for, they already lost by:
    • A)- Being too afraid to post with mains
      B)- Crying on forums
      C)- Mentioning alliance aid vs one clan

12. A main wouldve been nice. I rather like declarations on forums, saves me the trouble of asking around. Dont bh have 1-2 family clans? And basically ia as well

13. Op is trolling

You all have been trolled.

14. i regret leaving bh 3h ago

15. I'm not here to cause trouble. On behalf of Crackdown we'd like to announce Slayer is not a member of crackdown and this thread does not do what happened Justice. I'm not here for trouble or to argue for hours with anyone, we talk through newsfeed, not forums. Thank you.

16. So many trolls on Crackdown lately or is this perhaps the same fellow as the last 2 days on a new alt? Either way this thread is a sham and is getting a lock. OP in my opinion is definitely a coward for using statless alts to try an stir up trouble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.