The End Of Black Hand

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Nov 2, 2015.

1. big stats dont automatically make you a kaw legend and superstar. your a idiot v and a leech . you havent even got your own style of play .your a carbon copy of every other chump on kaw. nothing unique and easyily forgotten like AWP

2. Of course big stats don't make you a superstar, im the same now as I was when I was 14mcs. And i may be a carbon copy, but I'm a copy of what's proven to work then. You on the other hand, your just like an experiment gone wrong.

3. v the thing is to be the whirlwind that everyone else revolves around . but you are just the flea who always trys to take a nibble.

4. If im the flea what does that make you? Should think about that one. P.S. Mentally unstable is an acceptable answer. Now back on topic before the flea takes a nibble from you.

5. Well said

6. Once you osw crackdown its hard to come back from that..... ....on so many levels.

7. Aw man my pass is still frozen... Does it count still? Jkjk I don't care about that but my stay their was fun while it lasted.

8. I had no idea rim job was so eloquent.

Black Hand will be missed. Good luck to their members wherever they go.

9. Much respect to BH. Don't know any of you personally but know you only by reputation. Some of the best warriors I ever saw in both KaW

10. Roni why do u have to hijack every thread? you "leach"

...back on topic please 

11. A great clan and one that once struck fear throughout kaw. I've stripped with and been stripped by them and loved the way they played the game.

No history of kaw would be complete without including the impact of Black Hand.

RIP

Cheers
    Snr 

12. You're*
    easily*
    If you're going to call someone an idiot. Spell correctly -.-

13. Actually VooDoo was a dead clan lol.
    Outlaws are just now reopening- doesn't make them relevant.[/quote]

Really? Will have to let my friends know who have been in outlawz for just over a year+; that there just reopening and their recent osw couldn't have happen as they were not open lol

14. I thought you quit like 3 years ago 

15. Well it was dead 3 years ago (or so) until someone was able to obtain ownership and started recruiting again. It really wasn't epic.

Agree that the name isn't dead until it is disbanded. Always a way someone can ingratiate or otherwise con someone to give up ownership.

16. Good luck to ya SirHayden 

17. I tried to actually comprehend that - I really really tried. I'm not sure if I feel sorry for
    You or am amused by you.

18. Well didn't expect this.

Been thought thick n thin with this clan for the best of times, even when that odd time when I somehow ended up on the other side of a osw with them.

For me it wasn't just a bunch of people that tolerated my nooby ass for more than a year, made some great friends in there and had some good times with them from the osws and the pvp events.

~ WOLFIE ~

19. be not the nibbling flea.....

.....be the revolving whirlwind



20. Sad to see another hardcore Osw clan coming to an end. Whenever friend or foe this game needs war. GL all.