The End Of Black Hand

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Nov 2, 2015.

1. A really great bunchI wish you all well in all your future endeavors whichever they may be. Not bye just yet, but see you later

2. 2 osw against BH, made some good friends and had great time.
    KoT
    Extreme
    Bacon
    Willy
    and the rest
    Wish you guys nothing but the best 

3. Well no one saw this coming

Jk

4. ️️️️️️️

5. I thought this guy retired?

6. Yeh its hard to run a succesfull hte clan......unlucky

7. Was a pleasure being with you guys bh= family forever keep in touch guys

8. Now I gotta find a new clan to stalk during pvp 

9. Well, the clan hasn't been disbanded. I'm not sure I buy the argument of protecting the legacy of BH from copycats and wannabes, because when a clan gets disbanded, the name is blocked - forever. I know this because I tried to recreate my old clan. Even emailing support didn't help. This has happened to a number of clans before, too, which is why you'll sometimes see oddly placed hyphens or periods in clan names.

I'm only saying this because:

1. I hope to see the clan name return and become the force it once was, and

2. I don't wanna spill my guts about all the memories I've had with BH, only to see them pop up again a few months down the road.

So, for now, I'll just say this:

Have a nice break. See ya in a couple weeks ️

10. Why don't you just disband? lol It's not like you haven't done it "accidentally" once, twice, three, four....

....(I lost track) times before 
    (twice in 1 week right? lol)

11. todd is just bitter and twisted for being dropped for being a mole

12. The irony of you talking about anyone getting dropped...

13. Hope to see you guys back soon.

14. Respected. Very honorable war clan, especially in the 2012-2013 era. That was at the height of the best OSWs that Kaw has ever witnessed. This news is very tragic, seeing a real war clan dissipate and having hordes of cheats lurk amongst phony osw clans. Best of luck on your future endeavors. - Mayhem

15. BTW, there is so many salty people on this thread Im laughing so hard

16. -V- has to have a say in everything i write in .hes never far from my shadow. bella-bella is one of blackhands greats & sweetheart .she helped me lots when i was starting over and i struggled lots but she was always there to motivate me and supported me lots. friend's like her are rare to find.she will be missed lots .best wishes bella & the Blackhand mob .

17. I have a say in everything, everywhere. That's why I was already on this thread. Don't like it? Grow some stats and use them to shut me up. But we both know that's never happening lmao