The End Of Black Hand

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Nov 2, 2015.

1. The owner and council members of Black Hand regrettably voted to shut down our clan, and advise our members to move out. Leaders here made a tough decision based upon future schedules not being compatible to effectively lead a highly targeted OSW clan. While we are at peace, and have the ease of shutting down at no cost to our pride, we simply release our members to join either our allies, or pursue any future of their choice.

To all who have fought with us, our loyal family...

And all who have fought along side us, our allies....

We, the leaders of Black Hand thank you for the time, effort, funds, and sleepless nights of preparation and execution. Most of all, your trust and friendship. We have had some real good times, bad times, and everything in-between. The years of mayhem and reckless anarchy will be the highlight of this game...for me. I personally have formed tight bonds with most of you, and will miss being among you on a daily basis.

Most of those who have crossed paths with us will likely post on this thread. Some posts will be honorable, heralding the forged respect earned in our newsfeed exchanges and allies bought, and gold removed. Others will be the reflection of the hate and distaste for us and our lack of giving a **** all these years. We will still feed off of your tears and appreciate the verification of our success. We love you, even if you never call us the next day.

To my fellow council members, Cheezey, Hayden, X, Alpha, Ranger, Bacon, Kitty....you guys are like having crackhead brothers. Its been a real pleasure. You know where I am.

KOT/Huber: Your work and leadership in BH has held the place together for a while now. Mad respect for all of your work that was above and beyond anything we had been able to sustain. For those who don't know the man, realize hes the real deal. Mad props, sir. You've earned my respect forever.

To all who know us, love us, hate us, post away.

Best wishes to my dear friends and family. Thanks for the memories.

2. BL₳¢Ҝ H₳₦Ð for life <3

3. Had my first OSW against BH ... Without that I would have quit long ago. Sad to read this ... You brought fun to the game. Take care and good luck! Respect

4. Sorry to see this happen. Much respect to Black Hand & it's members (old & current). Best of luck.

6. I am the one of bh council members an I will be leaving the game with as my clan goes to.

Good luck to my clanmates it was an nice an long run .
    Hopefully one day we will reunite
    Contact me on line if anything needed I-Rejc06

7. Enjoyed warring you guys, best of luck old acquaintances

8. Black Hand has always been a big name in KaW. Too bad to see that clan go. Have fun tho.

9. I don't want to KaW

10. Rest in pepperonis black hand

11. I'll miss you guys you'll always be legends.

12. Naw I was gonna come drop a seal as well...

13. Heard BH were the best HTE clan around

14. What about the poor people who still have passes left?