The Dread of Gray

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi, Mar 10, 2016.

1. First off, I'd just like to say that you are all fools! grey is a shade not a color. That being said, it's neutral and without color or contrasting values its boring. If i was going to wear a grey suit right now you can be damn sure I'm going to add a splash of color or something of the sort with a pocket square or tie. Grey is dull and it's complimented by the equally dull thread topics that make BBCodes and gifs more important than ever. For all of you thinking its okay, perhaps you should reevaluate yourselves. The only reason it isn't boring to you is because you're already boring individuals.

2. Todd the link is based on the fact they are both effects from visual stimuli.

Even you will have experience looking at something and getting a feeling based off of it.

Science isn't about making stuff up its about trying to explain the craziness of the world around us. Gravity was doing its thing long before an apple fell on newton's head.

3. So theyre both visual stimuli? So what? ...how does that make a fact out of what you and lili claim? ...it doesn't. Keep your flawed rationalization to yourself ...empirical evidence please

4. Evidence to what? That color affects ur mood and well-being?
    I already said, look up color induced seizures. If color had no effect, these ppl wouldn't suffer.

5. That's completely different lili ...moods? seizures? So seizures are influenced by moods?

6. In fact, they are. Do you think before you speak? or do you just say things and hope you're right and nobody notices how stupid you sound all the time?

7. I hate to break it to ya dumpling but you just proved his point. I find it funny you think it should have anything to do with stupidity. Todd was saying that the conclusion is an amalgamation of assumptions with little or no evidence pointing to the origional hypothesis. He then attempted to piece togeather the flawed logic and made a statement that you have proven true. This statement Hilariously is more true than the cited studies.

8. lol so u are saying that seizures are not induced by colors?

9. Can seizuures be linked to emotion?

Also what the original point of the thread?

Colors bring about emotion.

I think you guys are going off tangent.

10. obviously color affects mind enough to cause a seizure. Isn't epilepsy a neuro diagnosis? Isn't depression also a diagnosis related to neuro system? Then if color has effect on epilepsy would't u at least assume that it has effect on depression.

11. Actually i just wanted to call todd stupid in view of his obvious lack of intellect. It doesn't matter what lili failed to develop, only that todd is wrong and his only roll in forums is as he puts it "the village idiot"

12. It's an analogy you scum. Quit forumming and love me!

13. It's because they're desperate and can't prove their point so their trying to diverge the argument onto a slightly different but similar subject that they "think" they can prove so they can save face ...just more BS

14. 22 posts and they think they can tell people to leave because they disagree with their opinion.

Absolutely disgusing this new generation of forumers.

edit:You sicken me.

15. i already proved my point.

16. Did you purposely bring up the idea of off topic so that you could derail the thread? Nubcakes like you who have some imagined self importance in the forums are the real cancer that sicken it. How about you make a quality post once a while?

17. Not really, you posted a few urls, ss and gifs in an awkward format.

It's not very convincing.

Also you're trying to link SEIZURES with your point which is getting more and more difficult to determine.

Color influences mood?

Or seizures are influenced by color?

I don't understand anymore lol.

18. Boring drab and depressing describes the new forums to a tee

#bringbackoldforums :(

19. Hey coward Dumpling post with main or tell your clan to get ready for OSW

20. ...oops too late OSW has started have fun coward 